Hello from S.E. Iowa

Msa500

Reaction score
I'm new to the S197. I've had fox bodies all my life. My new to me an 07 gt needs a tune but has a saleen s/c 42lbs injectors jlt intake GT500 fuel pump bamma handheld and mutha thumpr cams oh with exhaust. 3.08 gears for some reason. I bought long tube headers for just gotta find time to install. It's fun to drive dead stop and roast tires through third gear. I bought control arms hope this helps it hook up on the road. Any advice is welcome thanks

Seattle06Roush

Reaction score
I'm new to the S197. I've had fox bodies all my life. My new to me an 07 gt needs a tune but has a saleen s/c 42lbs injectors jlt intake GT500 fuel pump bamma handheld and mutha thumpr cams oh with exhaust. 3.08 gears for some reason. I bought long tube headers for just gotta find time to install. It's fun to drive dead stop and roast tires through third gear. I bought control arms hope this helps it hook up on the road. Any advice is welcome thanks
Do you have a tuner? You can get a custom tune emailed to you for decent costs and can be really good tunes.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

msvela448

forum member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome... Sounds like you need quite a few things to reach the car's potential. What do you want to do with it? Drag race? Carve corners? Auto X? Your intended use will really help others give you good advice.

As for a tune you should probably reach out to JDM Engineering in Freehold, NJ. They are experts with the Saleen s/c and do a great job with e-mail tunes.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings/welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back