jamie-lee-curtis-trading-places1.jpg

JLC was never much in the face but damn did she have a bangn' body! :thumb2:

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JLC was never much in the face but damn did she have a bangn' body! :thumb2:

27560127-27560135-large.jpg

It's worth a second look. Damn she's hot in this movie. There are others who are hotter, but this scene really steals this movie especially with her character.

Dammit OP, give us something else to laugh at. We've transitioned into talking about Jamie Lee Curtis instead of making light of your pointless lies.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Some points are made.
Why are you spending so much cash on a car when you have a child and a baby momma.
Supercharger turns into alot of things for a kid. Hell I've seen people around here think of selling their car completely whenever they get a kid not pour more cash into it

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
If this is representative of the types of people we have serving this nation now, we're fucked if we go to war.

No common sense.
Compromises integrity regularly.
Has a kid but is spending money on stereo bullshit.

You do know that kid will need a college education right? Best to start saving for it now. Man the fuck up and forget about your toys. You're in the military, you won't be getting rich any time soon. You wait until your kids are taken care of, THEN you start in with spending money on stupid shit like this.

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
First post a video of a full of flashing light in the tech section on a forum full of some of the biggest names and smartest guys in Mustangs. Than get butthurt and instead of just shutting up and letting this dumbass post die. (within a dayor two it would be two pages back) You start posting more stupid ass comments including getting your family dragged into your stupidity.
Go find and post your video on "Punk Ass Cars.Com) .Quit posting in this thread until it dies. Again if you even had a ounce of sense you have known better to post a bunch of flashing lights on a big time forum.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
First post a video of a full of flashing light in the tech section on a forum full of some of the biggest names and smartest guys in Mustangs. Than get butthurt and instead of just shutting up and letting this dumbass post die. (within a dayor two it would be two pages back) You start posting more stupid ass comments including getting your family dragged into your stupidity.
Go find and post your video on "Punk Ass Cars.Com) .Quit posting in this thread until it dies. Again if you even had a ounce of sense you have known better to post a bunch of flashing lights on a big time forum.

This is the big time? Fuckin' A man! We made it!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Ah shit WE made it ya'll! *goes to tell all my hood friends*
Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay!

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
If this is representative of the types of people we have serving this nation now, we're fucked if we go to war.

No common sense.
Compromises integrity regularly.
Has a kid but is spending money on stereo bullshit.

You do know that kid will need a college education right? Best to start saving for it now. Man the fuck up and forget about your toys. You're in the military, you won't be getting rich any time soon. You wait until your kids are taken care of, THEN you start in with spending money on stupid shit like this.

Sad to say, this kid actually does represent a large amount of refucktards in the service... Ever since they opened the doors wide open for the wars we have received a tsunami of crap as lower enlisted. BUT, with the drawbacks and budget cuts, guys like him are getting the boot... By guys like me. :thumb2: We'll clean it up in a few years, just be ready when they come looking for a job in the civi sector. LOL.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Sad to say, this kid actually does represent a large amount of refucktards in the service... Ever since they opened the doors wide open for the wars we have received a tsunami of crap as lower enlisted. BUT, with the drawbacks and budget cuts, guys like him are getting the boot... By guys like me. :thumb2: We'll clean it up in a few years, just be ready when they come looking for a job in the civi sector. LOL.

I guess this is what we get when they repealed "Don't ask Don't tell"??

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
This is the big time? Fuckin' A man! We made it!

I said "SOME" of the biggest names in Mustangs...."Some" of the smartest. Didnt say "This is the big time" . Not sure how i am sying this is "the big Time" by what I wrote. But being the "Taxman" I am sure you are used to reading into things into things so they work in your favor.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
bigris I don't think he was all that serious, we all know there are some very talented people on these forums in numbers that other forums can't even comprehend.

I'd say we're the kittys tittys for sure.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I said "SOME" of the biggest names in Mustangs...."Some" of the smartest. Didnt say "This is the big time" . Not sure how i am sying this is "the big Time" by what I wrote. But being the "Taxman" I am sure you are used to reading into things into things so they work in your favor.

Just being a smart ass. :crazy:

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
First time seen this. If your into.showing the car this is the stuff that wins though.

from the famous tapatalk.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back