New kit ... back to the spray = )

werwerewr.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyDan

Perpetual Propulsion
Reaction score
oh ok awesome !
yeah I cut mine alittle diff but i like the fitment better

Sounds good lets make it happen. I'll call you when I get off so we can go pick it up, and maybe we can install it tomorrow since the meet is tonight.

UPS came today = )

new autometer gauge pod from John @ BBR

dsfdsdsf.jpg

1.7 / 1.9 H&R drop

img0011600x1200.jpg

New kit ... back to the spray = )

werwerewr.jpg

ROFLMAO @ Back to the spray... You can't go back to something you've never had before. It's going to be sick when you get it setup, I can't wait to hear the cams with the xpipe.

I've been spending money on other hobbies so it slowed down the progress on my mustang a bit but its coming along. I'll be going back to spray after some new parts. But I want to finish cosmetically first.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
lol well it was all in the car just didnt use it had it all mounted but the main line .

sold the cams
buying some nitrous gauges and other performance stuff like gears this week and fixing the front suspension rattle . getting these all done and wrapped up so they arnt half finished then going back with a cam later .

Saw Caleb's car in person about a week ago. It's looking very nice. It's a change for the better bud.

THX JOSH YOUR car looks great man !

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your car is coming along great! We should all get together some time in the dfw area or something.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I completely missed this thread......

Car looks awesome bro!!! Very nice!!

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Car will look good with those springs. I even gave you that nice Ford Racing Box

i know it was a nice box = )

thx everyone im really happy with how shes looking , now she just needs to handle better = )

BTW MEET and cruise to and from went amazing
!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got enough screws in that sub box ? lol ..........damn good job on the fab work for sure screws are a little overboard but hey I damn near bolted one of my old ones together haha .

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Got enough screws in that sub box ? lol ..........damn good job on the fab work for sure screws are a little overboard but hey I damn near bolted one of my old ones together haha .

lol wanted the box air tight , screws and wood glue . plus my dad does custom cabinet work and used to build atm cabinets . he wanted it perfect . got one in tonight they sounds and look ssickkkk . pics to come

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
got the sub box finished up today , pics to come .

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
also got my nitrous gauge pod and gauges and shift light , pics to come tomorrow when its light

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back