Hood Strut Group Buy???

JDs Performance

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet! I haven't told my husband yet that I bought these so I'll need a heads up on when they are on the way so I can smooth that bump out! :asskiss3:

I will let you know also if you want it to go to a different addy pm me that other addy

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Thanks again for the group buy!! Seems like a great buy!! Also super fast shipping on the radiator extensions I was surprised to see them at my house in 3 days. Thanks again!!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
I don't think so, he already put the order in on Nov. 8th. Get at least another 10 people and maybe he can do it again.

JDs Performance

forum member
Reaction score
hood struts leaving me tomorrow and everyone who purchased them should have a tracking number in their email addy shortly

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got my tracking number. Thanks so much! Pleasure doing business.

chitownstangguy

Reaction score
Wish I had a FedEx chick! They came today and were on in less than 30 minutes. They work and look great. The car also looks so much cleaner without the hood prop.

icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

SexySadie

SPEED RACER
Reaction score
Wish I had a FedEx chick! They came today and were on in less than 30 minutes. They work and look great. The car also looks so much cleaner without the hood prop.

icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

Any special tricks to putting these on and taking the prop off? I haven't worked on mine yet. Is this something I can do by myself or should I have someone help me?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back