I lost my license ad I had a question..

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Okay, I didn't really lose it persay, I know where it is, I just can't get to it. lol. It fell down the slit for the parking brake. now how in the hell would I be able to get it out? It's waaaaaaaaay down there, I can kinda see it, but it looks like it's stuck between the center console and the carpet. any easy ways to try and get it out? Thanks. :hi:

Arkady001

forum member
Reaction score
Oh yes - very easy...just remove the centre console...two screws at the back under the lid and it sort of slides up and over the parking brake - lift from the rear...
You have to twist it slightly sideways over the brake handle if you're pulling it all the way off, but since you'll just need to lift it a bit to get underneath, that shouldn't be a problem.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Oh yes - very easy...just remove the centre console...two screws at the back under the lid and it sort of slides up and over the parking brake - lift from the rear...
You have to twist it slightly sideways over the brake handle if you're pulling it all the way off, but since you'll just need to lift it a bit to get underneath, that shouldn't be a problem.

ah, you are a good man! Thank you. oh, btw, do you have any pics of your car? my grandpa has an 08 bullitt and I've been telling him to drop it for months, but he doesn't want it to be too low. I can show him yours and maybe it'll finally do the trick. lol. :thumb:

Arkady001

forum member
Reaction score
I only have pix from before the 'drop' - there are a few new ones still in the camera that I took this week but I'm on a borrowed PC with no Photoshop installed - be another couple of weeks before I'm hooked up with my IT kit again as I'm in between postings...

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but :LMAO:

Removal of the center console is easy, but I'd try tape on the end of a ruler first. I scratched mine when I took it out, once.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Too easy, the 2 screws under the arm rest like he said and it comes right up.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Sorry, but :LMAO:

Removal of the center console is easy, but I'd try tape on the end of a ruler first. I scratched mine when I took it out, once.

yeah, I imagined it would be that hard to remove, but when I first looked at it, it looked like it was gonna be a pain in the dick to get it out. lol.

Thanks for all the input guys. :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back