I totally forgot to do this!

JP06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I've been on here for quite a while and just now realized I've never done an intro! Well here it goes!
What's up everybody? My name is Jarred! I'm 21 and I drive a 2006 tungsten grey GT!
My mod list: pypes x pipe back to slp power flows! 3.73 gears, S&B cai, and just the 3 tunes I got from Bama!
I will hopefully be buying some longtubes this which!
I ask a lot of questions being that I am new to turning the wrench on these cars so bear with me! :)

JP06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I might as well be brand new though because I didn't realize all the great threads there are on this forum till I got out and explored a little bit tonight! Boredom helps with that! Haha

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You definately picked the right place to come and learn - as long as you have thick skin and a burn blanket handy! Good peeps here, they just get a little 'rough' from time to time.

Welcome from Colorado!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I've been on here for quite a while and just now realized I've never done an intro! Well here it goes!
What's up everybody? My name is Jarred! I'm 21 and I drive a 2006 tungsten grey GT!
My mod list: pypes x pipe back to slp power flows! 3.73 gears, S&B cai, and just the 3 tunes I got from Bama!
I will hopefully be buying some longtubes this which!
I ask a lot of questions being that I am new to turning the wrench on these cars so bear with me! :)

JP06GT,

Welcome! S197forums is literally filled to the brim with great info. You'll learn a lot talking to other members here!

Also, how are you liking your new Bama tunes! Most customers are shocked at the difference in power and throttle response when they uploaded their Bama tune for the first time. I hope you're enjoying them!

Shane

JP06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Shane thanks for your help man! I just put my order in for those headers we spoke about! I love the bama tunes I have now and once I get the revised ones for the headers it'll be even better! Thanks again!

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome. I miss the days of being young and having a great car.

Back