Ideal Rpm's for zex window switch

choustonls1

Chouston
Reaction score
I have a 05 mustang gt with boltons,exhaust, zex nitrous kit with 75 shot and custom SCT Tune from Bama. I installed the zex window switch and programmed it to spray at 3500 rpms and deactivate at 6100 rpms. My rev limiter is set to 6400 rpms... Is my window switch set up ideal? Thanks for any input

choustonls1

Chouston
Reaction score
Ok cool so I can go lower if need be and be ok. I was just trying to be cautious I guess lol thanks

choustonls1

Chouston
Reaction score
Hope someone is listening. I'm going to the track and I'm running et streets and I want launch my car at 4 to 4500 rpms but my window switch is programmed at 3500 will it be spraying into the motor with the throttle up like that? Also when I sprayed my car it felt like it sprayed at 3/4 throttle so im a little worried about that? any advice for the track

forum member
Reaction score
Hope someone is listening. I'm going to the track and I'm running et streets and I want launch my car at 4 to 4500 rpms but my window switch is programmed at 3500 will it be spraying into the motor with the throttle up like that? Also when I sprayed my car it felt like it sprayed at 3/4 throttle so im a little worried about that? any advice for the track

You can skip spray in first gear with window switch

Sprayin Blue 3V

forum member
Reaction score

It shouldnt open unless at WOT. Idk about ZEX, but NX has an auto-learn feature on its WOT switch.

choustonls1

Chouston
Reaction score
I"m going reprogram it to skip 1st and try it out, last time i tried it, it still sprayed in first so we will see, I heard you have to flip the switch off then back on to make sure it reset so it will skip first

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back