Installing a paxton novi 2200.

Blazer707@TBR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Go with the o.d. 10 rib. You wont have to ever buy another as it will be good for 6, 8, or 10 rib. The o.d. will add 2 lbs to the current pulley on the blower. So a 3.8 will be 10-11 with tge 20% o d.ati

Thanks jason thats what I wanted to hear.

Dont worry about it. Just run the bolt in it wont hurt anything. Done it a couple times

I broke the clip when I installed mine and did the same and it worked just fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Dont worry about it. Just run the bolt in it wont hurt anything. Done it a couple times

I broke the clip when I installed mine and did the same and it worked just fine.

It's not budging. I broke nearly all of the clip off inside and it's pretty much flush with the outside of the thread. When I try to run the screw into it it just hits the plastic and doesn't do anything.

I don't like when the directions are different from what I see, even once I get this screw in where the clip is broke off, I only count 2 screws, and 2 studs holding the supercharger to the engine, the directions say there should be 4 screws and 2 studs holding the s/c to the engine? I've got the fan cut, and all previous coolant hose extending and such done so there's not much else I can do untilI get this

The bracket didn't come pre assembled and I've run into a couple problems with it but I got it all figured out now. They don't tell you early enough to put the 100mm bolt through the smaller bracket and there is no way to squeeze it in between the two brackets once the are together obviously.

Also, besides the two 200mm studs, what other bolts, if any, did y'all use thread lock on. Thanks for answering the noob questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 162826

Take a small nail and gently tap it into the center of the plastic. Once you get it deep enough to grab you just basically unscrew it out. It'll take about 5 seconds and you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner lol

frank s

at Play
Reaction score
Heat a finishing nail, push it head-first at an angle and let it melt its way in, let it cool and basically...

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Use the 3" to 2.75" reducer or a straight 3" coupler on the blower outlet?

Blazer707@TBR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered the wastegate setup with 8 rib conversion kit from beef last week. Looking to see how it feels in the mid range after.

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Having a hell of a time trying to get the fan to go back in. Really timid to damage the radiator.

Last edited:

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Take your time, take a break and it will go in.

Thanks. How much force did y'all apply? Right now I'm trying to just let it slide down without pressing down on it but that's not going to work lol it's also scraping the plastic cap on the s/c inlet which I don't like

onebadgsx

Reaction score
Thanks. How much force did y'all apply? Right now I'm trying to just let it slide down without pressing down on it but that's not going to work lol it's also scraping the plastic cap on the s/c inlet which I don't like

Un bolt the top 4 radiator bolts for the 2 top mounts. it will make a little wiggle room

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back