It's not for everyone...but what do ya think??

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
That's the tits, especially for a Marine!

And +1 on blacking out the vents and steering wheel inserts.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks again guys! I have the skulls already on the radiator cover, and I thought about doing them inside, but then I thought the camo...it doesn't look as "tacky" as skulls might and it has meaning behind it. The skulls under the hood look bad ass because you don't have to stare at them every single time you get in the car.

This camo really looks good in person IMO. The pictures don't really do it justice. I can't wait to do the vents and the steering wheel this weekend! I may also take the advice and do the part around the radio! Anyone got a spare layin around?? :) :)

Oh yea and I have all those interior pieces if anyone wants to buy em ;) or maybe get them dipped down here and I'll send em off to you. I told the guy someone may want to have them dipped if they really liked what they saw on my car.

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great dude. I saw it in person at the Cars & Cause charity event this past sunday, looks even better in person. Would have said Hi but you looked mad busy with that interesting Maybach lol.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Lupo, man, I love it. Very cool.

And... no offense to anyone who doesn't like it, but if someone bust your chops about it, just tell them you earned your digital camo down range. Then ask them if they want to see what you did with the inside of the trunk.

dougie b

Reaction score
thats a definite yes from me.

for the vents, Replace the middle two with gauges and make the bezels and housings an anthracite color. i think it could be pretty cool

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Holy shit, Doug! Where have you been brother? Its been like a year or more!

Send me a PM. I'm at work and the phone doesn't nav the site too well.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Lupo, man, I love it. Very cool.

And... no offense to anyone who doesn't like it, but if someone bust your chops about it, just tell them you earned your digital camo down range. Then ask them if they want to see what you did with the inside of the trunk.

Thanks bro! Im thinkin about doing something with the trunk actually in the future. But ya, I like it because it kinda keeps that part of me in the car. I have an OEF license plate, my wounded warrior alumni sticker (only sticker on the car) and my USMC license frame so this gives it a little something more inside ;) little motivated, but since im out, its ok.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a great theme going. And seriously.... it does look good.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back