I've got to decide!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ditto.

Dsc_0155a.jpg

I don't know, I kind of like yours with the fog light delete, but I would probably paint the grill black, just seems like it would look better that way.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is going to end up being like that supercharger you wanted. You are going to talk about it forever and never do anything.

Except then I didn't have a job......

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
F Yall!... Yellow is the best color .... PERIOD!

Doesnt it look fast even though its not moving :thud:

IMG_0087.jpg

See how it reflects the image of the tow truck from behind. No other color brings this out....

Reaction score
I like the look of the CS bumpers. I'm thinking that they would look pretty nice with a Steeda or Kaenen cowl. Americanmuscle.com sells the Kaenen 3" cowls for 507 shipped!

I've got the Kaenen hood. Here are some pictures if you're interested: http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15468

Why is there so much hate on the Roush front bumper in this thread, though? Haha

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've got the Kaenen hood. Here are some pictures if you're interested: http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15468

Why is there so much hate on the Roush front bumper in this thread, though? Haha

I'm just a fan of the stock look. My favorites are probably the CS bumper or CDC Classic chin spoiler.

For some awkward reason when I clicked on your link, my jaw dropped to the fucking floor. Your car looks amazing! That hood looks sick with the Roush bumper, and then when I saw you had no spoiler....well...it was perfect! That hood looks perfect! You wouldn't happen to know if it has a full opening toward the windshield would you?

Reaction score
I'm just a fan of the stock look. My favorites are probably the CS bumper or CDC Classic chin spoiler.

For some awkward reason when I clicked on your link, my jaw dropped to the fucking floor. Your car looks amazing! That hood looks sick with the Roush bumper, and then when I saw you had no spoiler....well...it was perfect! That hood looks perfect! You wouldn't happen to know if it has a full opening toward the windshield would you?

Haha thanks, man. I appreciate the compliment. The hood doesn't have a full opening at the cowl. Just a vent on the drivers side. Here's the only picture I could find from the inside:
P2050016.jpg

You can kiiiiiinda see the opening on the left side. I'll take a better picture when I get home.

Last edited:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks, man. I appreciate the compliment. The hood doesn't have a full opening at the cowl. Just a vent on the drivers side. Here's the only picture I could find from the inside:
P2050016.jpg

You can kiiiiiinda see the opening on the left side. I'll take a better picture when I get home.

well i'll be damned i tried getting the pics of this for over 2 months aint one slap dick had any lol i just gave up on it and bought wheels instead .....if possible can you take some underhood shots too pleaseeeeeeee

i wonder if it could be opened up throughout ? i know some fab work and mesh would have to be done but i wonder if its " structurally sound " enough to do so

and imo the best looking setup for the syt's are the steeda competition front with their hood i dunno why but thats about the only color i find the bumpers look really good on

Last edited:

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well i'll be damned i tried getting the pics of this for over 2 months aint one slap dick had any lol i just gave up on it and bought wheels instead .....if possible can you take some underhood shots too pleaseeeeeeee

i wonder if it could be opened up throughout ? i know some fab work and mesh would have to be done but i wonder if its " structurally sound " enough to do so

and imo the best looking setup for the syt's are the steeda competition front with their hood i dunno why but thats about the only color i find the bumpers look really good on

I really like this hood, and found it on www.americanmuscle.com for $508 shipped. I'm not really sure what the pricing on these go for, but it seems like a good deal. Only problem is that they are not in stock!

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I really like this hood, and found it on www.americanmuscle.com for $508 shipped. I'm not really sure what the pricing on these go for, but it seems like a good deal. Only problem is that they are not in stock!

yea i know i had talked to someone a while back who said they could get it for right around 5 bills then out of the blue found it on am which if you think about it you can use the 5-6% discount code and get it cheaper ....and yes i even called them and they didn't have any pics either lmao

Reaction score

Alright. I took some pictures in the sunlight today. Here you go:
P6080062.jpg

P6080065.jpg

P6080066.jpg

P6080068.jpg

I'm sure it's possible to fab something up somehow and have a full opening at the cowl. I would also try contacting Kaenen directly and ask if they might be able to make you a custom hood with a full opening.

Last edited:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Alright. I took some pictures in the sunlight today. Here you go:

I'm sure it's possible to fab something up somehow and have a full opening at the cowl. I would also try contacting Kaenen directly and ask if they might be able to make you a custom hood with a full opening.

thanks a ton bro yea i will deff fab something up thats no biggie and as far as contacting them direct ....well i HAD kip's number but did the dumbass and deletes my pm's with it on there so im back to square one

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
RollingThunder, you have probably heard this a thousand times, but that Mustang looks AMAZING.

I still haven't decided if I wanna break the "Totally Stock Outside" sleeper look I got going with mine with a Cowl Hood or not.

You are making that decision hard on me now. lol.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back