I've got to decide!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have got to get something going on for the front of my car. It's really starting to kill me!

Here's the sexy beast as it sits right now.

106.jpg

108.jpg

I really love the clean, sleek, smooth look to it so far. I'm going to be doing the A47's to help, and would like to do either a Roush Scoop, or a Steeda Cowl. What do you all think? Roush or Steeda? I'm open to suggestions, but those are the two I like the best; especially on yelllow. I would like to see some input and opinions on it please!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chin spoiler...

Koni and Eibach Pro's are going on, so that makes a no go for a chin spoiler. I wanted the classic, but I'd rather be lower and ride better. Either way, you are right in that it would help the best out of doing anything.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A CS front bumper would be nice. I forgot all about those. Plus it will give it that look of having a chin spoiler. Anyone have any pics of the CS bumper in orange or yellow?

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
I like looks of the Steeda.... sans the Fried Rice Wing.
650_598.jpg

I'm guessing the is their front bumper as well.

Here is a GOGT/CS
SouthMt-1.jpg

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Here's the sexy beast as it sits right now.
Perception is not reality.

A CS front bumper would be nice. I forgot all about those. Plus it will give it that look of having a chin spoiler. Anyone have any pics of the CS bumper in orange or yellow?
Hell no. No self-respecting C/S or Shelby owner would be caught dead in a yellow car. :roflmao:

Sorry Bub.........just couldn't help it. The C/S cover would be your best bet based on what you have in mind for lowering the car.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
+2 on the fog delete!!! They fuck up the blend of your car.

Reaction score
that's definately a yellow car...

Um yea, uhhh.... Well for one thing it would help the look of the car tremendously if you lower it and also put one of the gt500 chin spoilers on there, or whatever the regular GT guys put on the bottom of them. Also if you want a new hood why dont you try a mild cowl hood. But remember, less is best. GL.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Train light delete.

I love my train lights! IMO, It seriously lights the hell out of the road!

I like looks of the Steeda.... sans the Fried Rice Wing.
650_598.jpg

I'm guessing the is their front bumper as well.

Here is a GOGT/CS
SouthMt-1.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I like the look of the CS bumpers. I'm thinking that they would look pretty nice with a Steeda or Kaenen cowl. Americanmuscle.com sells the Kaenen 3" cowls for 507 shipped!

Perception is not reality.

Hell no. No self-respecting C/S or Shelby owner would be caught dead in a yellow car. :roflmao:

Sorry Bub.........just couldn't help it. The C/S cover would be your best bet based on what you have in mind for lowering the car.

Yup, perception is not reality but my car can't help it that it attracts young women quite often......ha! For some reason, I just happen to be in my car when it attracts them to. Maybe it isn't the car.......

roush bumper

Yuck.....

+2 on the fog delete!!! They fuck up the blend of your car.

You and Roper have gay ideas!!!

Bizzyb0nes

forum member
Reaction score
I vote CS front bumper...however I think the front of the car looks naked without the fog lights...atleast on my car where a chrome girll/rim combo wouldnt look so great...on black/red it'd be a better idea. Oh well, its all in your perception

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back