JLT II CAI (cheap!)

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Put a stock airbox back on to have the car smogged this week. Now that it's pretty much stock except for the 4.10's I decided to just run it like this for a while so I can run 87 octane again. Closer the car gets to stock, the closer I think about just getting it paid off by the end of the year and then going with boost.

This intake isn't in that great of shape. Started off yellow. Painted it black. Drilled a hole in the stock rubber elbow fur nitrous first, then replaced it with a bigger rubber elbow after I moved the nitrous nozzle to the middle pipe. I also used a rubber hose to go from the intake to motor since the original one was lost along the way.

Filter is good as well as It comes with the plastic heat shield. I never had any problems with the small hole at the bottom where the nozzle was but if it bothers anyone, I'm sure you can get a plastic nitrous nozzle plug for it.

Just lookin to get $70shipped for it obo.

I'll clean it up when I get home. Had my fiancé take pics for me while I was at work last night so I could post it up sooner.

f04c567f.jpg

9cdfe094.jpg

1f0b0a5b.jpg

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like anyone's interested though. Might just throw it back on the car Tonight and try again later on if its not sold in a couple hours.

Actually- mods, can you lock this down. Figured I might as well put it back on the car. Had only pulled it off the car to pass smog and figured id get rid of it, but now that that's done with I can run it again. Could never run the stock tune anyway cause of the 4.10's messing with the speedo so much.

Last edited:

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I sat on mine for a lil bit about a month ago, but it eventually sold.

forum member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like anyone's interested though. Might just throw it back on the car Tonight and try again later on if its not sold in a couple hours.

Actually- mods, can you lock this down. Figured I might as well put it back on the car. Had only pulled it off the car to pass smog and figured id get rid of it, but now that that's done with I can run it again. Could never run the stock tune anyway cause of the 4.10's messing with the speedo so much.

I had just send you a pm before you posted this... Ohh well lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back