Just dropped off the 5.0 -> Will be picking up with BOOST!

busarich

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome build, and congrats. On that eboost 2 what size is that and did you just trim up the roush pod to get it to fit??

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Thanks! It's the 60mm eBoost2. Dustin is a distributor. I bought it from him and he installed it, but yeah, basically just trimmed up the gauge pod to make it fit.

busarich

forum member
Reaction score
Oh Okay, I Have The Eboost2 Coming And Was Wanting It In A Roush Vent Pod. You Guys Works Is Awesome. Great Work.

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score

McLeod RXT and lightened steel flywheel going in!

Edit: Gonna be doing a little kung-fu on the MT-82 as well... :whistling:

Last edited:

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
A little bit, but it'll be worth it to ensure the tranny doesn't explode on me. Opened up today and gettin the trickery done to it :)

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Badass! Big boy clutch and trans magic! WIN

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
How much does he charge to do this to your transmission. Also where can you purchase carbon fibre synchros?

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Will this make it pretty much bullet proof? Always wanted to get a coyote with an m6 But the reliability factor has swayed me to looking at auto's

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
How much does he charge to do this to your transmission. Also where can you purchase carbon fibre synchros?
Rev Auto was charging ~$1800+shipping to do their upgrade. Dustin is doing mine and he'd be the one to contact about the carbon pieces.

Will this make it pretty much bullet proof? Always wanted to get a coyote with an m6 But the reliability factor has swayed me to looking at auto's
I wouldn't say bullet proof.. the T56 Magnum doesn't hold that title either. Definitely going to be much more stout though. I originally wanted to do the T56, but funds are my limiting factor. That and I already have about $2400 into the DSS carbon fiber drive shaft and McLeod clutch and flywheel... parts that would need to be replaced again if I went with a T56. I'm not Gizmo5 baller status! lol :damnit:

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Lol. Still debating on holding out for the 15's But I really want a manual. So I'm curious to see how the trans holds up for you because the 13's might be alot cheaper after the 15's come out.

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
LOL, Im tellin you man, get that ass on the corner and make that $$$!
LOL! I would, but I don't think I have enough man-pretty to get paid for it.

Lol. Still debating on holding out for the 15's But I really want a manual. So I'm curious to see how the trans holds up for you because the 13's might be alot cheaper after the 15's come out.
I'm anxious to see how the '15 turns out as well.
I don't care how much faster the autos run... I still want my manual, damnit! lol The trans was still holding up fine, it was just starting to hum a little. 23k miles too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back