Kawasaki ZX6r 636

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm selling my '03 Kawi 636 to help fund studying abroad, it has a little over 12,000 on the odometer. I changed the sprockets so its -1 in the front +3 in the back with a brand new chain. It has a Jardine Can on it, new Silverstar bulbs, LED license plate lights, new plastics (black and red flame), new rear tire, smoked flushmount LED turn signals, and its lowered (adjustable). The only downside is that the tank is just a couple shades too light of a red to match the flames, but it still gets a lot of compliments and is fast as all hell! I'll throw in an extra set of plastics to the buyer if picked up. Looking to get $3450 cash for it in the Charlotte, NC area before I put her away for winter, if you're further away picking it up/shipping is on the buyer... Send me a PM with any questions/offers, I have the clean title in hand!

b5a2944d.jpg

206f5c48.jpg

bf1efdda.jpg

a9055e79.jpg

f8b3f4ed.jpg

Last edited:

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Yep fuel injected, its cool, because even though its fuel injected, it actually has a choke on it for cold start ups (I've never actually needed it though)

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
(bump) good winter project toy to make quick(er) if you need a break from your 'stang. I can help in some good ideas.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back