KB Duel BAP & Modified GT500 Fuel pumps.

BlindGUYnAR

forum member
Reaction score
Recently bought a lot of fuel stuff from a member here and really only needed part of it. I'm selling the parts i didn't need to recoup some of the cost of the lot purchase. All items are listed to the best of my knowledge.

The Business:
TERMS: Prices are Shipped PayPal Gift prices to the 48 states. if you want to send non-gift that is fine and you wont hurt my feelings, but add 3%. (i'm just trying to save you money with the gift price) NO Box type addresses as UPS/Fedex won't insure those addresses. I'd rather stay away from international buyers, but will "consider" offers from international buyers.

I'd do some trading for a good set of Gen 5 tail lights for an 08 GT or a NIB set of FRPP 3.73 gears + install kit. Or a pipe dream of factory HID setup.

SOLD First is a KB Duel BAP. Should fit any year with duel pumps or you could likely run just one side for a single pump if you planning a future upgrade. I cut this out of a gt500 fuel pump harness. i bench tested it so i'm pretty sure this is ready to go. it doesn't come with the hobbs switch, but i think most people just twist the wires together anyway which is the way it is now. The length of cable is there if you want to run a hobbs switch though. The are a few scratches in the red anodized coating. The inputs have in-line fuses still attached and the output's have 6-8in of line to tie into. The ground wire is pretty long.

Duel BAP SOLD
picture.php

Second is a modified GT500 Fuel hat. I believe this would fit 05-09. I had planned on running this pump, bur realistically it is overkill for my goals of 500rwhp. This is an upgraded gt500 pump with two Lethal Division X 340's, Walbro filter socks, and pprv delete. I was told this pump could support a very high HP# (700+) and with the BAP an even crazy higher# (900+). I'm not qualified to say if that is true or not. I do believe the pumps can support a ton of HP by themselves and with the BAP a lot more, but I think you'd need upgraded fuel rails, larger lines, etc and maybe even a fuel return to take full advantage.

i'm not sure how to bench test them because i believe the pumps are variable speed and i don't have a controller capable of testing them so i didn't even try. This was represented to me as working and i have no reason not to suspect the same.

I also don't know miles, duty cycle, etc, but i do believe it was ran with the above BAP.

The bad is the float seems damaged slightly (see pic) although it is solidly in place and i think it would be fine. it wouldn't come loose anyhow it would just swivel on the rod and still work fine. The little orange/red rubber fuel discharge nipple appears ripped (see pic) as well so you'll need to replace that with the one from your existing pump or leave it off as i really don't know it does much at the pressure these pumps would produce (might be how it ripped to begin with). Also the pumps seem a bit loose in the modified housing to me. They aren't going anywhere as the attached hoses see to that and I think that is how they are supposed be so they ride on the bottom of the tank, but again i'm unsure and don't want you to be surprised.

I really don't have a clue what it is worth so $225 obo for the Fuel Hat and either take advantage of me or call me crazy. I honestly don't know on this one. The pumps are $150 each and the modified hat's got to be worth something too. I see other modified hat prices higher, but this one has a few small issues.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you for viewing and feel free to ask questions. Again i bought this as a lot with another stock gt500 pump and harness which will suffice for my goals. So I'm going to use it and am selling the rest is why the items are being offered.

Last edited:

Roush316

Reaction score
Dual bap and pumps

If you still have this ill take it. Willing to gi any lower. Ive got 300 right now.

degmidget

forum member
Reaction score
I have a gt500 fuel system so do I need the dual bap or a single one work?

BlindGUYnAR

forum member
Reaction score
If you still have this ill take it. Willing to gi any lower. Ive got 300 right now.

We should talk details in an IM. I actually don't understand your offer, but $300 for both items is pretty low. I'm certainly willing to deal, but $185 off? If I sold these to you at that price I'd need to call the police an have you arrested for theft. :omfg:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back