Kenne Bell 2.4 for sale includes lots of goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

06 BLK MGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im selling my 2.4 kenne bell supercharger, I've had it on my car for about 2 years. It is in good condition. The kenne bell comes with 2 pulleys and 2belts; kenne bell boost a pump; 39lb injecters; AEM digital air/fuel wideband, AEM digital gauge; diablosport MAF; AFCO heat exchanger with a custom ice box. The only thing you will nedd to make this a perfect kit is a tune. I'm also selling my gt500 brembo brake takeoffs. They are in perfect condition.The supercharger will come off as soon as I get a buyer. please PM for any questions, oh and buyers pay the 3% paypal fee.

Kenne Bell supercharger kit $4300

DSC01948.jpg

DSC01944.jpg

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01943.jpg

DSC01951.jpg

DSC01941.jpg

Last edited:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Please post photos with your information , SN and date , next to your items per new classifieds rule , please read the posting guidelines ....

bigastrk

Reaction score
Not to be an ass but in the video it sounds like a tractor running. Why is that? Are there any problems with the charger cause if not the video doesn't help one to believe its troulbe free.

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
Not to be an ass but in the video it sounds like a tractor running. Why is that? Are there any problems with the charger cause if not the video doesn't help one to believe its troulbe free.

man i agree video is bad?? that y u selling? motor bad? rod knock?

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score

man i agree video is bad?? that y u selling? motor bad? rod knock?

So you remove the video without any explanation? That sure doesn't lead me to believe I want to offer you some $$$ for the brakes. As soon as my "Buyers Spidey Sense" gets tripped like this, I lose my interest in the product(s) being sold.

06 BLK MGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the bad video quality I took the video with a phone camera I'm downloading pictures today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back