Kona Blue Boss302 @ $5k over MSRP

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actually, given the limited run of these things, I think the seller exhibited restraint....not so for the LS!

2007Vert

forum member
Reaction score
A dealer near me is selling a regular Boss 302 for MSRP.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
$45k for cloth seats, base dash and sound system...sorry but I'd go Vette.

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Correcting myself, the non-LS Boss 302 is not a limited production run, per Mptpr Trend, only the LS. Any truth to that? If so selling over MSRP is not acceptable. Yeah, yeah, I know when the GT500 first came out the same was happening...

MrClean

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Correcting myself, the non-LS Boss 302 is not a limited production run, per Mptpr Trend, only the LS. Any truth to that? If so selling over MSRP is not acceptable. Yeah, yeah, I know when the GT500 first came out the same was happening...

BTW, the other driver's insurance called today and are covering the repairs at my dealership plus rental, etc. Hope to have it back in a couple of weeks. The 2011 V6 is nice and all, but I miss my 600 hp and rumble fo the Pype-Bombs!

mustangray

Reaction score
The dealer that I know is selling standard BOSS with Recaros and Torsen rear for $41, and some change, the L/S for just over $45, but you have to order them he has none is stock right now .
I wish I could go get one but I have to sell my PJ first..

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
The dealer that I know is selling standard BOSS with Recaros and Torsen rear for $41, and some change, the L/S for just over $45, but you have to order them he has none is stock right now .
I wish I could go get one but I have to sell my PJ first..
God, this is killing me! If I only waited a year before I got my 2010... I still love my car but ... *sigh*

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back