ksack's 06 Part Out Sale!

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
ksack's 06 Part Out Sale! UPDATED 29 July

Everything is off the car. Please note that my work schedule is very fluid and can change at any time so there is a chance I may not be able to get items shipped until the following Saturday. All prices are shipped and gifted. I ship with USPS unless dimensions exceed their limits. Everything is off a 06 GT and have ~15k miles on them unless otherwise noted. Located Del Rio, TX 78840

For Sale
Supercharger has had its own thread created. Please go check it out if interested.

Tokico Adjustable Shocks and Struts. Rears need dust boots -$450

Spec 3+ Clutch- $300, about 12k miles on it

BMR Adjustable Panhard $110

JBA Catted H-pipe $325

JBA Axle Back $275

Stock MAF- $20

Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump 20Amp. Does not include the controller so it activates at WOT. -$150

Autometer Pro Comp Ultralite Oil Gauge $50

RTR Wheels with NT05 rubber. Two of them have curb rash that I've been covering up with marker. Come with 20 acorns and key. Preferred local sale but will ship at buyer's expense. $800 plus shipping

4 Infinity 6829cf speakers. Size 5x7. 100W RMS, 300W Peak.- $180

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X995. CD player, USB receiver, Bluetooth phone connectivity, Pandora compatible, microphone for hands free. Comes with remote. Wired for 05-09 Mustang but you can always get a different harness. -$165

Garmin Nuvi 2595LM. Includes GPS, suction mount, and mounting disk. I haven't used this thing in about a year, but it worked the last time I did use it. Unfortunately I do not have the power cable anymore, but you can get one for about $15 online. Mounting disk needs new 3M tape. -$75

2 JL Audio 10W1v2-4 10" Shallow Mount Subwoofers in a custom sealed box. Box professionally built to fit behind the rear seat of a 05-09 Mustang. This box fits between the rear seat and a shock tower brace if you have one. Includes Stinger wires (power, ground, 2 channel, remote) cut to size for 05-09 Mustang with amplifier mounted under the rear deck. Also includes mounting hardware I used. -$400

Last edited:

Bullet223

forum member
Reaction score
Lmk when you get the bmr lcas off might be interested are they hammertone or red? What model?

arabbit

12 inch member
Reaction score
Gimme the LCA's and panhard! I dont care which color or finish.

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
updated with subs and amp that fell through on another sale

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back