KY track rental @ London Dragway

mustangcrazybj

forum member
Reaction score
No problem Mr Lear, nothing is showing up on my Paypal account from Tack514 yet, I'll checl through the day and update it when it comes through

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know why tacks is not showing up. I was at his house and saw the email receipt for the paypal. It's odd? Bj you going to the shootout Sunday?

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
I don't know why tacks is not showing up. I was at his house and saw the email receipt for the paypal. It's odd? Bj you going to the shootout Sunday?

He might want to double check the spelling of the recipients Paypal account? Just a thought, I don't have a Paypal so I don't know exactly how it works but something is wrong since everyone else's has came thru ok.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah possible. I'm sure he will be on sooner or later. Maybe it will show up some time lol.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Updated, glad tack got it lined out.

I too will pay ya on Sunday.

We are up to 17 on the list so far, just need a few more.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Something I forgot in the 1st post, there will be NO concessions sold by the track, so if anyone wants to bring a grill that would be great! LoL

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
We sure wish you could make it down for the rental. Won't be the same without a car and trailer going down the track.

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
^Hey buddy if you want me to drive to Canada and get you I'll be there by morning lol

LOL, thank you my brother. I'd sure be there if it was that easy. They are still not happy that I left last week.

We sure wish you could make it down for the rental. Won't be the same without a car and trailer going down the track.

Thanks a bunch Kyle. It's always a great time when we all et together for some racing. Spring time will be my next pass I reckon. Only made 8 all of 2013......Awful.

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
You know y'all are killing me lol. I'm really gonna miss not being there.

Won't be the same without ya, guess we will have to steal your car so we can have some cool starting line pics lol.

Updated with those that paid today and added miket.

Quade

Old Man
Reaction score
Won't be the same without ya, guess we will have to steal your car so we can have some cool starting line pics lol.

Updated with those that paid today and added miket.

You know where it's at brother.:beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back