Last Chance To Get a 165A “Bulletproof” Denso Alternator….EVER!

Discussion in 'Department Of Boost' started by Rich, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Rich

Rich Member

These alternators are great. The directions below are from the email I received from Jason.

If you think you’re ever going to want one. Now is the time!
    Here is a link to what it is and why you probably want one for your 2005-2009 Mustang GT

https://www.departmentofboost.com/product/bulletproof-denso-alternator/

Due to COVID, supply chain issues, money becoming less valuable, zombies and aliens the cost of Denso alternators just shot up. And it won’t be coming back down.
    I’m going to do one more run with a slight price increase (while eating some cost myself) and that’s it. We won’t be making them anymore.
    We can call this a group buy if you want. The window is only open a week (deadline 7/20/21).
    If you want one place your order using the link above. Once your order is places you will get a PayPal invoice. It’s due immediately.
    It will be 30-40 days before the alternators ship.

EBABlacknChrome likes this.
  2. Racer47

Racer47 Doesn't have much to say S197 Team Member

I agree. I have one. It works perfectly and looks good too. Its not cheap but the best stuff never is.

3. Aerofinz

Aerofinz Member

Just to clarify, to purchase one I follow the link and am purchasing directly from DOB for $350 shipped, correct? I am not responding back to you? In other words, you're "just the messenger"? Thanks for the heads up!

4. Racer47

Racer47 Doesn't have much to say S197 Team Member

yes these are from dob. no one else is making these.

5. Roy D

Roy D Junior Member

What is the output of this alt at idle?

6. Flapjack

Flapjack Lunatic engine swapper

@Rich
    There is no method to order at the link above. It just says "discontinued". I would definitely like one.

7. Rich

Rich Member

That's weird, after clicking on the same link I get a discontinued message as well. When I clicked it early this morning they were $350. Jason must've changed something. Email him at [email protected]

8. Rich

Rich Member

Yep, I'm just the messenger. You buy from DoB directly although it looks like they discontinued them for some reason. His message said they were taking orders for 1 week only (14-20 July)

9. DieHarder

DieHarder Member

Asked this morning. Reply was all of them sold in 12 hrs.

10. Flapjack

Yeah, I called right after my post and he said they were sold out. Sucks ass.

11. Jack F

Jack F Junior Member

Not difficult to make your own. Cheaper too. You don't need that powdercoat.

Flapjack likes this.
  12. Flapjack

Oh really? Would love that info, if you don't mind sharing.

jmustang likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.