LC Hybrid Pads

28ONE

Reaction score
If you try Blacklight, make sure to get the V7 spray as it will enhance the shine. I put CG Black over the top of BL and WOW! make the color black pop imo...I'm still a newbie but getting better!

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
If I get black light I don't know if ill get v7 just for the fact I'll be topping it with a wax anyway. I'm still debating just for the fact a wax or sealant usually adheres better with nothing between the paint and sealant/wax.

28ONE

Reaction score
CG Blacklight CG Black Wax is also a great combo. Top it off with V7 spray after washing :thumb2:

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
I might give it a go then but I think im gonna go with zymol ebony I really like their waxes. I may also get v7 you can.never have enough qds anyway lol

28ONE

Reaction score
I personally don't like messing with waxes.I like to seal then done deal!

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
Ya right now it has net shield and I love it but I stull like a fresh coat of a wax it can good so much deeper and warmer

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
The Blacklight, Lava, V07 combo leaves a great show quality finish... And it's not a very pricey option. The Glasur leaves a ridiculous glow but runs around $110 a jar

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
Im thinking ill be going black light and.zymol in the spring. I have an auto finesse QD now and really like it. It doesnt smear or leave any streaks even when the paint is hot which is.what I like.

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
What cut, polish, sealant, waxes do you use? Favorite combo?

For cutting/polishes I also like Menzerna. I tried a combo of Duragloss 501, 601 and 105 last winter and I was amazed. Great finish, very durable and lasted through out the winter 9Probably would have lasted longer but I stripped it to put on a different combo). The 501 is a great paint cleanser as well, you will be amazed at what the pad looks like when you are done if you have never used it.
During the nice months when the car can be cleaned regularly I prefer these:
BL, Lava topped with V07 or FK425
DG 501/105 topped with FK425

I am getting ready to try Opti Coat 2.0 for this winter and will probably top it with some opti products after if cures all the way.
i am glad some one here has used the HD products....those are def on my list to try next time I order some stuff.

28ONE

Reaction score
For cutting/polishes I also like Menzerna. I tried a combo of Duragloss 501, 601 and 105 last winter and I was amazed. Great finish, very durable and lasted through out the winter 9Probably would have lasted longer but I stripped it to put on a different combo). The 501 is a great paint cleanser as well, you will be amazed at what the pad looks like when you are done if you have never used it.
During the nice months when the car can be cleaned regularly I prefer these:
BL, Lava topped with V07 or FK425
DG 501/105 topped with FK425

I am getting ready to try Opti Coat 2.0 for this winter and will probably top it with some opti products after if cures all the way.
i am glad some one here has used the HD products....those are def on my list to try next time I order some stuff.

Let me know how the Opti Coat works. I got some Pinnacle Black Label Paint Coating that I'm gonna use as soon as I have a chance. I need to apply it before it gets too cold or I may have to wait until spring to apply...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back