LC Hybrid Pads

28ONE

Reaction score
Just curious to see if anyone has tried the LC Hybrid Pads? I currently use LC 4" & 5.5" Hydrotech Pads, looking for a comparison...

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
They look pretty similar to the hydro's to me, just more cutting options. I am about to order some more pads so I may give them a shot. I really like the hydro's and have been sticking with them for a while now.

28ONE

Reaction score
They look pretty similar to the hydro's to me, just more cutting options. I am about to order some more pads so I may give them a shot. I really like the hydro's and have been sticking with them for a while now.

I'm in the same boat, I love the hydro pads but I've heard the hybrids are even better. Hate to spend more money on hybrids especially when I have a shitload of hydros. Just noticed you're in Placerville, I was just in Sac this weekend...

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
I know that feeling, lol. i had no idea my detailing obsession would become so expensive, lol. Yeah, I am pretty close to Sac. I actually grew up in Sac. Were you just visiting for the weekend?

28ONE

Reaction score
I won't even start with detailing obsession hahaha. Graduated from McClatchy long time ago lol! Visiting soon to be in-laws in Natomas. Usually come up once a month...

Last edited:

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
Nice. I graduated from Foothill in 04, damn time flies, lol. If you are ever in the area and have free time, let me know and we can grab a beer or something. Not too many Mustang enthusiast in my area.

28ONE

Reaction score
You aint kidding about time flying...I was actually kinda by Placerville, near Lotus I think, last summer for white water rafting. That was a blast! I'll know for sure I'll be up next month. Definitely would like to check out your 5.0, sorry but if I were to get one, I would have to copy your setup for sure...

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have been white water rafting a few times, some nice rivers up here for it. The 5.0 is a blast. I have been dying trying to not mod it though. I want to go Paxton in the very near future so I am trying to avoid anything until then. I was set on a white one but when I went to look at it the Sterling Gray TP was there and it was pretty much game over, lol. I really just wish I would have went with recaros but other then that, I love it. Next time you are headed up shoot me a PM. With the holidays coming up shit gets hectic but I am sure we can make something work.

superslow86

forum member
Reaction score
Use your addiction to make yourself money like I do....

I do :) Just side jobs, nothing official yet because I work full time but its nice making that extra $$$ on the side. I want to get a small business plan together this winter and get business cards and what not ready so I can build up a nice clientele this spring.

28ONE

Reaction score
I barely have enough time detail my car let alone someone else's

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I do :) Just side jobs, nothing official yet because I work full time but its nice making that extra $$$ on the side. I want to get a small business plan together this winter and get business cards and what not ready so I can build up a nice clientele this spring.

It takes some time to put together. I only do it as side work and a hobby. I have a full time job as well as an engineer and work between 45-70hours a week there depending on work load and time of year.

But the side money is good when I do... Jobs range from $100-$1,250 is the highest I've done detail wise.

I barely have enough time detail my car let alone someone else's

I know the feeling. I do it after work until late at times and on the weekends.

28ONE

Reaction score
Menzerna compounds and polishes, CG JetSeal & M-Seal, Blacklight, Deep Reflections, Wet Mirror Finish, and for waxes I prefer Lava, Zymol Carbon and Glasur.

Damn bro, I thought I had alot of product lol! I've been using M105/M205 combo with CG Jetseal & Blacklight/V7 Spray. I have some Menzerna P085RD and that stuff is great. I ordered some Wolfgang and Pinnacle Black Label stuff from Autogeek, anxious to see how that stuff works...

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
I really like menzerna products and the HD series is really good to. HD finishes down awesome won't even need a final polish with the right pad. I also have FSUPP, Menzerna, power lock, and Sonax Polymer netshield for sealants and wax wise I have zymol titanium and Pete's 53. I want to pick up either zymol ebony or glasur next.

I don't really use glazes to much but I was thinking about giving black light a try how do you like it?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back