Lethal Performance 05-07 GT Ultimate Fuel System

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
UPDATE BELOW

A friend of mine (I'll personally vouch for him) has had this sitting in the box for the last 5 or 6 months and is now going another route. He is selling the kit for $700 (reduced 6/30/7) and will split the cost of shipping. Everything is brand new, never used. It was purchased from Lethal Performance so you know its good stuff. Shoot me a PM and I will pass your contact info off to him.

Parts that come with the kit:

"System Features:
Dual Ford GT High Flow Fuel Pumps Dual -6an Outlets from the Fuel Assembly RPS High Flow Y-Block Dual -6an into -8an outlet RPS High Flow Fuel Filter -8an Pushlock Line from the Y Block to the Fuel Rails Metco Motorsports High Flow Fuel Rails-Available in Clear or Polished RPS Fittings and hardware included Detailed Instructions, Clamps and Connectors included for a complete install."

From the LP website:

View attachment 1075

UPDATE 7/18/7 If someone commits before Sunday night, he will let it go for $600 plus shipping, otherwise it goes off to the evilness known as eBay...

Last edited:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
No doubt...

I've been eyeing that system for a while. But I need to get a TC before I buy a fuel system.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back