Lethal Performance's Twelve Days of Christmas

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Who's ready for the big day tomorrow at Lethal Performance? Whipple Superchargers will be on sale from 9AM-9PM EST tomorrow! Stay tuned and we will announce the sale first thing in the morning!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I wanted the driveshaft so bad, but I just spent $4000 on my big truck two weeks ago and I'm broke. :why:

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
For the first time at Lethal Performance we bring you a sale dedicated solely on Whipple Superchargers!! Take advantage of today and receive 10% off your Supercharger Kit!! Give us a call to place your orders today!

day5_whipple-1.jpg

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
All day today at Lethal Performance we will be offering 10% off JLT products. Give us a call if you have any questions in regards to products you may not see on the website. Taking phone orders from 9AM-9PM EST

day6_JLT.jpg

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Time to wrap up this week with another great sale! All of you guys who like hitting the track but don't have a camera? Look no further! It's time to take advantage of this sale and pick up a Go-Pro! The most popular HD camera on the market today! Give us a call today to place your order and receive 10% OFF!

day7_gopro.jpg

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We're in the home stretch now!! Only five days left of the biggest sale of the year brought to you by Lethal Performance!! Today is 10% OFF Kooks related products!! Give us a call with any questions or if you would like to place an order between the hours of 9AM-9PM EST!!

day8_kooks.jpg

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The day most of you have been waiting for! All day between the hours of 9AM and 9PM EST we will be offering McLeod products at 10% OFF!! Give us a call to place your order today!

day9_mclepd.jpg

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
All day Lethal Performance will be offering 10% OFF BMR products between 9AM-9PM EST! Don't miss out on this opportunity to pick up some new suspension products before next season starts because we don't offer these brands on sale to often!

day10_bmr.jpg

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Only two days left of the biggest sale of the year!! Today is special pricing on the Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges! Give us a call between the hours of 9AM-9PM for special pricing today only!

day11_af.jpg

bill11gt

Reaction score
this is why being a OTR truck driver sucks sometimes, i missed out on whipple & kooks day!!!! oh well maybe Santa will help me find some deals

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Well it's time to wrap up this Holiday sale with a bang! Today we will be offering 10% OFF Moroso brand products. This will include coolant tanks, fuse box covers and oil pans! Give us a call between 9AM-9PM to place an order!!

day12_moroso.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back