Let's play a game ....

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Can you count how many times the car flips over?

Thank God dude had all of his safety equipment and it all functioned as it was supposed to.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
That is insane. Any one know the injuries obtained? Even securely fastened in the car I hate thinking about the forces put on his body and his internal organs sloshing around.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I got this from the Youtube page

"Brian Gillespie crashes his Hasport Hondata Insight at El Mirage dry lakes meet Nov 10th, 2013. The safety equipment worked as designed, and he escaped with relatively minor injuries. The car was the season's points champion. I contacted Brian before this posting and he agreed to YouTube it, later he will be creating something more detailed. Aside from that, I am unable to reply to your comments due to the new procedures that I am unable to figure out. JW"

Gremlin85

forum member
Reaction score
Insane.

How fast and violent those flips were, I'm wondering how the human body can cope with such forces. His insides must hurt!

:EDIT: Oh, and I count 18

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Wow, that ish was crazy! Glad to hear the driver is doing OK.

Being a longtime NASCAR fan, and attending races at Talladega my whole life, I have seen many crazy crashes similar to that where the driver climbs out relatively unscathed. It just amazes me how teams build cars to such high safety standards that human beings can survive stuff like this and walk away.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Insane.

How fast and violent those flips were, I'm wondering how the human body can cope with such forces. His insides must hurt!

:EDIT: Oh, and I count 18

Seriously, you'd think he'd have some type of internal bleeding at least after all that!!

BTW...19

Sent from your backside while in mid donkey punch.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back