~ Lets see your classics ~

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
numbers matched all body panels. engine and train did not match. i bought it from a nursing student that needed cash to finish school. i gave him $800 for engine, trans and a complete car. everything was there. it was UGLY when i got it. original blue paint, no rust spider webs everywhere.

i did a full resto on that car. the guy i traded the cobra with wanted the body since he had an original 426 hemi with a matching trans and rear end. i told him i could not trade since i didnt have the cash to trade up. he looked me dead in the eye and said " no cash, straight trade. when do you want me to come get it". i said tomorrow is fine. he brought the cobra down in a box trailer, dropped it off and loaded up the challenger. traded titles, wave good bye and the rest is history.

explains ALOT... matching HEMI and trans of current year w/ body is the hard part...

68 R/T all numbers match, premium 440 sixpack car... have everything except correct year 440. Chased alot of dead ends and lies... no dice... gave up and put 06 cpu and motor in... Now holds a Arringon built AJ tuned 426.

Correct motors are the tough part... well worth it to buyer... he now has a damn 300K car b/c of motor/trans...

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
i thought about looking for matching eng. and trans., but it wasnt worth it to me. i wanted to drive the car. some of those guys go bat shit for all matching numbers, which is cool, but not my cup of tea. i dont have that kind of coin to toss around.

i build them so i can drive them. if the right buyer comes along, then i will sell it. i plan on hanging onto this one for a little while.

Reaction score
This is the only pics I have of these 3 on my laptop... but here is our classics.

The 1965 Fastback 2+2 with black Pony interior,( it had a 351w and a 4speed auto but its out of the car at the moment). The front bumper and grille is also over in the barn.. lol.
03_1A.jpg

The 67 Coupe with a 289 I believe.
100_2029.jpg

And "Big Ugly" the 76 Ford with a 460...
100_0450.jpg

Reaction score
not a mustang, but it was my first and prolly favorite car. 92 lincoln mark 7, had the 5.0, trickflow intake with BBK cold air. 3.73 gears, and 2.5 inch straight exhaust..
LSC1.jpg

Awesome! I had a white one with red interior, it was a cool car. ( Hot rod Lincoln ) :) It did have problems with the air bags (shocks) they kept going down in the rear too far. lol..

testfire

Reaction score
sry for the huge pics didnt realize they were gonna come out that big.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
couple pics of our 70 fastback.

Holy mother of everything. The year, the color, the stance.. you nailed it, just what I had in mind when I was looking for one and similar to what I will build one day.

testfire

Reaction score
thanks. i didnt realize tehy were gonna be that big normally wen ii upload to forums they dont come out that large.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
This is the only pics I have of these 3 on my laptop... but here is our classics.

The 1965 Fastback 2+2 with black Pony interior,( it had a 351w and a 4speed auto but its out of the car at the moment). The front bumper and grille is also over in the barn.. lol.
03_1A.jpg

The 67 Coupe with a 289 I believe.
100_2029.jpg

DSC_0578.jpg

pics of our 70 fastback.

hell yeah guys... i dig them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back