~ Lets see your classics ~

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Got her out the other day. Damn I love driving that car. Short video.

100_1765f.jpg

Last edited:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
+1. That's up on my list of things to do on the '68. After the whole "get it running first" part of it.... :chairfall:

I understand this ^^ hahaa

after driving it around the other day I started to spell something, I think my heater core just went out. hhhhh... it's always something.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score

67' GMC built 406 stroker, 200 shot of nos put down over 1200rwftlb of torque and over 600rwhp on the shot, that mother fucker rips shit i love that damn truck.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Heres my 63 Mercury Comet. I have had it since I was 14, 1996, me and my dad took 4years to restore. Its painted all underneath and everything, it has won many car shows and has also been in a magazine. We did eveything ourselves in our 2 car garage.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Heres my 2002 Mustang GT. I bought it brand new in May 2002 and still have it. Done alot to it. Has a 03 Marauder Motor with minor bolt-ons, T56, 4:56 gears, suspension, full exhaust, etc. Has ran a best of 12.1@113 on drag radials. Going to do some stuff to it this winter, hoping to run mid 11's next year.

Last edited:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Heres my 63 Mercury Comet. I have had it since I was 14, 1996, me and my dad took 4years to restore. Its painted all underneath and everything, it has won many car shows and has also been in a magazine. We did eveything ourselves in our 2 car garage.

my father had a white one... very clean man.

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
lol you and me both. finally got the engine and trans out of the mopar this weekend. now to fab up floor pans. :rant:

Motor and trans is finally in mine for good, finishing some wiring on the EFI and I'm having to replace the entire dash harness because it was a cluster. Stuck it in the trailer to take it to the exhaust shop so all she needs a brake job/finished wiring to be able to take it down the road.

Maybe by spring lol......

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I hope to have mine done by 2013. Im not in a real big hurry. I need to sell my truck and tie up some other loose ends before i start throwing money at it.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
my damn heater core has just gone out. never done one in a 67 before... nothing like learning on the fly. I might just by pass it so I can still drive it.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
my damn heater core has just gone out. never done one in a 67 before... nothing like learning on the fly. I might just by pass it so I can still drive it.

I'd rather get beaten than have to replace a heater core in a classic Mustang. I've done a couple and have sworn to pay someone else to do it if I ever need it done again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back