Long time lurker.

AHaze

Reaction score
Hello from the frozen streets of Edmonton, Alberta!
My name is Aaron and I've been driving Mustangs since the '97 when I bought an '88 LX notch as a HS grad present to myself.
My current Mustang is a '05 GT that I bought dead-stock from my sister 6 years ago with 67000 km (a little over 40000 miles). Since then it has recieved the standard assortment of bolt ons, most of which were purchased used. I've always wanted to go FI with it but couldn't bring myself to spend nearly what the car was worth to do it.
I recently made the decision to replace the '05 with something faster but fate looks to be having other ideas. If that pans out, I'll be keeping it for a while and learning some new stuff! This seems to be the only place to find any serious tech answers for the 3V cars anymore. Hopefully I can find the advice I'll need and maybe even contribute something once in a while.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings/Welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
This seems to be the only place to find any serious tech answers for the 3V cars anymore. Hopefully I can find the advice I'll need and maybe even contribute something once in a while.

You've certainly come to the right place.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back