Looking for lower grill inserts for a GT/CS front bumper...

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
When I got my car fixed I upgraded to a CS bumper but little did I know, you have to buy these inserts seperately. You can see the part I am talking about in this pic, it's where the red arrow is pointing.

Backfromthedead017-1-1.jpg

If I buy these at the Ford stealership it's going to cost me $120 for both and I think that's rediculous. If I'm going to pay that much for a couple peices of plastic I would rather get something different in the aftermarket. Does anyone know of anything out there that would look good in there?

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Contact Shelby and see if you can get this setup with the driving lights and brake ducts.

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
Contact Shelby and see if you can get this setup with the driving lights and brake ducts.

I want those, but they cost a little over $300 with the lights. If I buy an upper grill to get rid of the stock fogs too it'll cost me another $250. I don't like spending that kind of money on cosmetics anymore.

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
If you purchase the bumper using the Ford Accessory p/n it comes with the inserts and is actually cheaper than using the standard Ford replacement p/n. I know it's too late for you but it might save someone else.

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
If you purchase the bumper using the Ford Accessory p/n it comes with the inserts and is actually cheaper than using the standard Ford replacement p/n. I know it's too late for you but it might save someone else.

The bodyshop that worked on my car dropped the ball on that one. I would have saved about $150 if I would have bought it the other way. Live and learn I guess.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back