Lowered On 20's? Post Your Pics!

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
haha good man thats one of the best stances i have seen! i was thinking about going with K springs and now is a for sure cause i have 255/275 setup as well so should have about the same stance

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
haha good man thats one of the best stances i have seen! i was thinking about going with K springs and now is a for sure cause i have 255/275 setup as well so should have about the same stance

This is the second set I've owned. I got them from LateModelRestoration for $185 shipped. Make sure you get the K-spring because they have 2 listed for the GT and one doesn't have the drop that the K-spring has. I think the lesser drop is the "P" spring. Whatever the hell that is. LOL>.....

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
yeah thats where i was looking at them..i'll have to make sure to get the right ones lol

rmays

forum member
Reaction score
Love this tread! I just got my wheels they are 20's and this shit makes me drool.

I seen alot of people going with the 255 and 275 set up. Are most running 30's or 35's in the back? And isn't 285 a better fit?

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
I am running a 35 front, and 40 out back and mine still doesnt have the stance that UltraKla$$ic has. I was really hoping for the look he has!

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
Love this tread! I just got my wheels they are 20's and this shit makes me drool.

I seen alot of people going with the 255 and 275 set up. Are most running 30's or 35's in the back? And isn't 285 a better fit?

In the pics I posted I had 255/35's up front and 275/35's out back.

Murder Inc.

forum member
Reaction score
LOL had to resize pics:

2yl4oz4.jpg

Before:
29olb1s.jpg

After:
2s01veg.jpg

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Murder Inc, the car looks sick! Love those wheels man. And UltraKla$$ic, your car looks bada$$! Don't change a thing.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I am running a 35 front, and 40 out back and mine still doesnt have the stance that UltraKla$$ic has. I was really hoping for the look he has!
Your car looks sweet! :thumb:
Murder Inc, the car looks sick! Love those wheels man. And UltraKla$$ic, your car looks bada$$! Don't change a thing.

gafireman, you already know how I feel about your Red GT with those 7-spoke Saleens....... Drop-dead gorgeous!!!!!!:beer:

Pete, I can't believe you sold those gorgeous works of art!

x100000000 His car is one of my favs. Hard to beat a white car trimmed in black accent with just the right looking wheels.:drool:

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
Pete, I can't believe you sold those gorgeous works of art!

Im driving around now on some custom Bogarts, needed to freeup some $ to finish my Fox Body Project . Im getting anxious.
Besides the car just sits at home until I go to the track on the weekends or a event so decided just to get rid of them .
Once the Fox is done I may have another set built , something different, from Vossen Forged or HRE.

Pete

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back