March 19th - 2011 Spring Cruise

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
Web-10day-lg.jpg

Chesapeake weather for Sat:

Saturday…Partly cloudy. Temperature in the mid 60s. Winds from the North Northeast at 7 mph. Slight chance of precipitation around 20 percent.

http://tribune.wdtinc.com/clients/tr...esapeake%2C+VA

Kill Devil Hills weather for Sat:

Saturday…Partly cloudy. Temperature in the low 60s. Winds from the North at 13 mph. No chance of precipitation.

http://tribune.wdtinc.com/clients/tr...r&SEARCH=27948
need current weather update please.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Watching the news this morning they shifted the chance of rain to the AM.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
its a 10% chance of sprinkles! lets roll! i drove though a down pour for 7mi and cleaned right up.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Unless you have been under the car all night waxing/buffing/shining you are not beating the OCD guys!

03Mach1Girl

forum member
Reaction score
Weather this afternoon at 12 said...sprinkles early in the morning like 5, but after that all clear!!! Lets roll!!

As for the picture, it was taken with somebody's phone mine or dads...cant remember. The 5 horsemen and Babydoll! :)

Coderedsaleen

Powered by 03 Venom
Reaction score
To let everyone know... We are going to be stopping at the Border station (VA-NC Border) for a mid point break. I only plan on stopping for 30mins or so after the last car is in the parking lot, that way we can get back on the road to OBX. This stop will be for bathroom break and gas for some of you that need it.

When we pull into the station please go all the way to the end of the parking lot so we don't have a traffic jam going in. If you can pull through a parking spot please do so the person behind you can park behind you. When people try to back into parking spots that are in the front spots slows the parking process up and hangs up the rest in the road.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the cruise.

BorderStationBig.jpg

Last edited:

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
Weather this afternoon at 12 said...sprinkles early in the morning like 5, but after that all clear!!! Lets roll!!

As for the picture, it was taken with somebody's phone mine or dads...cant remember. The 5 horsemen and Babydoll! :)
sounds good! is you dad going?

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
To let everyone know... We are going to be stopping at the Border station (VA-NC Boarder) for a mid point break. I only plan on stopping for 30mins or so after the last car is in the parking lot, that way we can get back on the road to OBX. This stop will be for bathroom break and gas for some of you that need it.

When we pull into the station please go all the way to the end of the parking lot so we don't have a traffic jam going in. If you can pull through a parking spot please do so the person behind you can park behind you. When people try to back into parking spots that are in the front spots slows the parking process up and hangs up the rest in the road.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the cruise.

BorderStationBig.jpg
how many folks are displaying cars?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back