Midnight Madness at Gateway International June 18th

RyanS197

forum member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone from this board is going. I'll be there, hoping to run some high 12's but mostly just getting some wheel time at the track.

RyanS197

forum member
Reaction score
i prolly go back on a tuesday so get more runs in
Does that mean your going? And you talking about test and tune? Id go to every test and tune if it wasnt for the stupid ass event they do during it. The last one I went I sat in staging lanes for 2 hours then when I finally got 1 damn run in, my friend and I were too pissed and left. Events during test and tune piss me off lol.

zirks80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wanted to make it for the Madness but will be out of town. If the weather is ok I will be there on Tues.

5.SLOW

Reaction score
Does that mean your going? And you talking about test and tune? Id go to every test and tune if it wasnt for the stupid ass event they do during it. The last one I went I sat in staging lanes for 2 hours then when I finally got 1 damn run in, my friend and I were too pissed and left. Events during test and tune piss me off lol.

prolly wont make this madness still working on car. yes test and tune and i went couple weeks ago and got 2 runs in less than an hour setting around letting car cool. each time basically drove right up to the line.

Back