Midniteblue's Grabber 5.sl0w Build Thread

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
AMRs, F14s, and the Avants. You can't go wrong with either wheel.

398795_10150849894756697_664536471_n.jpg

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Came home from work to this today,
IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

Ordered the Boss 302 intake from buyfordracing.com, Blue Coil Covers and Bama Tune from American Muscle. I also installed my Steeda CAI I got from a forum member.

All I can say is WOW, what a difference. Definitely money well spent here. I can actually chirp 4th-5th gear with this setup. Install took about 2 hours as we encountered a vacuum leak due to one of the O rings for the injectors was still sittin in the stock manifold, easy fix.

Sorry for the shitty pics, all I could grab at my buddies shop and my garage for now. More to come tomorrow.

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
The Boss 302 Manifold looks great, I'm a bit leery of installing one those due to the multiple tests and comments claiming low end torque loss. I'm still running mine through the stock manifold and airbox with Lunds tune and the car runs like an animal.

I have a C&L CAI sitting in a box in my garage that I have yet to install. Once the rear end is completely buttoned up and broken in then I'll throw it on there and see if it's worth it's price tag.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys

The Boss 302 Manifold looks great, I'm a bit leery of installing one those due to the multiple tests and comments claiming low end torque loss. I'm still running mine through the stock manifold and airbox with Lunds tune and the car runs like an animal.

I have a C&L CAI sitting in a box in my garage that I have yet to install. Once the rear end is completely buttoned up and broken in then I'll throw it on there and see if it's worth it's price tag.

I was a little effy too, but I honestly don't feel that big of a loss in mid range, a little in the low range, but the upper range is phenomenal.

All I can say is when I got off the interstate after installing these parts is that I had the biggest smile on my face and I just couldn't stop haha. The fact that I can chirp 5th gear now in a N/A car is pretty amazing too.

Last edited:

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
^^ Thanks buddy.

Took a few shots with my buddy (shelbgt05) before we went out drinking lastnight (Not driving ofcourse haha).

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0642-1.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

Some better pics of the Engine bay,
IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

I'm really starting to consider picking up a Canon Rebel cause this iPhone 4S isn't cutting it.

Last edited:

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Finally decided on a set of RTR rims, atleast for the winter. I couldn't justify buying the nice Forgestars with a 315 out the back with winter so close.

I love the look ALOT better. I also noticed I needed an Adj. Panhard bar.
Tires are Nitto 555 275/35/19 all the way around.

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

More pics to come, all I could get before the sun went down yesterday.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back