Midniteblue's Grabber 5.sl0w Build Thread

freddie07

forum member
Reaction score
Very Very nice!! I like the direction you are going with your car. This is by far my favorite color.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. She's coming along slowly, had to slow down the money train this year to pay for my Private Pilot's License. I'll be taking her to JPC next week to have her dyno tuned, really excited to see how the numbers compare to Bama.

Last edited:

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys^^

Some better pictures of the OEM Projector swap from a Cars and Coffee over the weekend,

IMG_2415_zps5dff08d0.png~original

IMG_2408_zpsfb6f9505.png~original

IMG_2358_zps51189a6f.png~original

IMG_2366_zps2c330a15.png~original

Anyya8

Reaction score
Did u swap out ur headlights for the oem projectors or u did them yourself?????

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Just a little update, I took a trip down to JPC to have her dyno tuned and I could already tell it was a superb tune leaving the place. Waaay better than the Bama tune. Even the exhaust sounds cleaner. She ended up making 405RWHP.

I also picked up a set up Borla S Axlebacks for cheap. Time to start deciding on a set of longtubes and off-road X or H. I'm leaning more toward the H as I'm looking for a deep non-raspy sound.

joeymustang

forum member
Reaction score
Just a little update, I took a trip down to JPC to have her dyno tuned and I could already tell it was a superb tune leaving the place. Waaay better than the Bama tune. Even the exhaust sounds cleaner. She ended up making 405RWHP.

I also picked up a set up Borla S Axlebacks for cheap. Time to start deciding on a set of longtubes and off-road X or H. I'm leaning more toward the H as I'm looking for a deep non-raspy sound.

what are you going to do with the Roush :idea:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score

I run a complete off-road system with the Magnaflow 3" Comp Catback and has a smooth, deep tone without any rasp.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back