MMR Shit

Mustang dog

forum member
Reaction score
I have a 1000se 4.75 MMR Stroker, stage 3 heads,cams, and iron block. I’m pushing 638whp, 590lb torque on 12lbs and E85.
With some upgrades over winter I’ll probably see close to 700whp. This is at 4200’alt. I’m changing out valve seals and that’s all I’ve had to do this internally. Fwiw I purchased this engine out of a wrecked car, so I’m not the original purchaser of this engine, and I really don’t know for sure the mileage on it but I have the build sheet from 2013. I guess if I had to do it again I would, but only at the price point I paid. I wouldn’t consider buying new from them, based on my limited interaction with MMR, they don’t really interact very well, return emails, give information, on past builds, specs on cams, even with offering to pay. Just my 2cents.

Last edited:

race4food

forum member
Reaction score
but, but, but this can't be true they build the worlds fastest coyotes!!!! I wish they would stop saying fastest ford because it is not them.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dave, yes they go back and forth but its always going to be who has the most money and tech to throw at it.

Stunner67

Reaction score
Guys you need to look at itsjusta6 latest video tearing down a blown engine (1) Tearing Down Satan’s Blown Motor! | 1,500hp Coyote Engine Teardown - YouTube . Maybe he will finally stop using fucking MMR.
I've used MMR parts in my coyote motor and they have held up beautifully. I think we all need to realize, Itsjusta6 is an asshole and doesn't know much. He breaks shit all the time. I think is mostly intentional so they can make more videos and keep the subscriber and view counts up. I will continue to use MMR and not worry about what YouTube clowns do or say

Doug Huggard

Reaction score
Or just build your own engine. Its literally just knowing how to use a torque wrench and measuring tools....and common sense.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Mmr must have run out of money for lawyers to put itsjusta6 behind bars

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back