Modified Information Center

N2STC

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Here is a challenge: Has any one ever modified the information available at the "info" button. I know the car's ECM has more. I would be interested in outside temperature for example. I would also love to make use of the "AUX" selection on the radio (Shaker 500).
Best, Stan

rocky61201

forum member
Reaction score
Using the AUX button on pre 2007 models has been discussed in depth on every Mustang forum since 2005. Take your shaker 500 out of your car and look on the back. There is no plug or wiring or anything that will allow you to wire in an aux jack. Maybe if you have the skills you can open up the case and figure out how to wire it in yourself. Or you could just go to the local junk yard and grab one out of a 2007 and later model.

I have no idea on programing the info button for other stuff. My window is rolled down all the way all the time unless is raining. Then it's 3/4 way up.

N2STC

Reaction score
I've seen the discussions, but you never know when someone might have discovered/invented something new. I didn't know the later units made it available. Thanks.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back