More parts for sale!

Grey Ghost

forum member
Reaction score
Selling some more parts off of my 2007 GT, which include the following:

Street Scene Gen 1 Ducktail Spoiler (painted Alloy Grey). This is by far the best looking ducktail spoiler for the 05-09 mustangs imo, better looking than the CDC spoiler. I got tons of compliments on this spoiler. If you have an Alloy Grey stang, you're in luck since it's pre-painted. Take a look at my signature to see how it looks on Alloy Grey Mustang. It only has about 5k miles on it as well and it looks perfect, no flaws at all!

Was Asking $300+shipping, now asking $290+shipping, which is a pretty good deal since it's already pre-painted. You won't find a better deal on this spoiler with it pre-painted, I promise.

Finally, selling my shorty black 7" antenna. Asking $8 + shipping. - SOLD!
GT500 Pedal Covers (MT) including the dead pedal. Asking $40 + shipping. - SOLD!

Pics below:

Last edited:

Grey Ghost

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take the pedal covers

Pm'ed

Ill take the antenna

I've got one other person in front of you, but if they back out, I'll let you know. Thanks!

If sprayer backs out I'm in for the covers

Sounds good!

Does the Ducktail Spoiler have the pieces to cover up the stock spoiler bolt holes?

No, it mounts on the back side of the trunk with either bolts or 3M double sided stick tape. The tape works fine though. Just got to make sure the surfaces are really clean and it's installed flush.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
I'll take the antenna if the other guys don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back