Moving to the Austin area soon, with a few questions.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Austin is nice. Agree on Georgetown or Pfluggerville, roundrock are nice areas to live. And don't take long to get into Austin.

Just Another 700whp DD 5.0

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
That's a negative on Pflugerville....I live there and over the past 8yrs it has gotten horrible. All the beautification of east Austin has pushed the ghetto trash up north. A lot of people have sold their houses and the new owners turn them into rental property. We are ready to get out ourselves. It's dark in pflugerville.

nenegt

forum member
Reaction score
I like Austin. I didn't find it dirty. I think is pretty decent, plus your not that far from the SA area.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I could have just been very unlucky on the few days that I was there; but traffic SUCKED and that is coming from someone that drives in Houston haha

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
I could have just been very unlucky on the few days that I was there; but traffic SUCKED and that is coming from someone that drives in Houston haha

No.......it's everyday. You just have to learn how to deal with it and you will learn the right times to NOT get on I35,lol.

larry03gt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the music scene down there. My roommate and I are thinking of finding an upcoming show and heading down there to look at houses in the next few weeks. Any good festivals or shows going on?

If your into country My friend is opening for her dad to celebrate his 80th B-day. My wife and I have gone for several years and it's always a great show. Even though I'm not a big Willie fan but I like Paula's music much better!!

Paula Nelson/opening for Willie Nelson's 80th Birthday Party! @ The Backyard
13101 Hwy. 71 W, Austin, TX (United States) - Map
Set: 7:00 PM
All Ages

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So how's the search coming along? Has the agent I hooked you up with, been able to help you?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back