Mustang Week Who is all going...

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in wrong section. Who all here is going to attend mustang week and whats on your schedule? Hoping to get to meet a few people if they are going to attend. I will be driving my black car up.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When and where is this.....

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ah yes yes, DUH......

I am going to this! Staying with a few friends down there. Most likely witll get there wednesday or thursday.

VistaBlueGT

forum member
Reaction score
i wish i could go to mustang week this year, but the only time i would be able to go would be just for the weekend (its a 4.5 hour drive for me though, so thats most likely not going to happen)

:(

Reaction score
Ah yes yes, DUH......

I am going to this! Staying with a few friends down there. Most likely witll get there wednesday or thursday.

Cool i want your cel when around the time comes. We should get a little database going or w/e.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's a blast. Mal and I went to the 2007 event, the mother of all road trips. Well, until Don's party on the other coast.....now THAT will be a roadtrip!

You will have so much fun, be sure to post up pics!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool i want your cel when around the time comes. We should get a little database going or w/e.
Sounds good! Yeah, maybe post something in the regional forum section and see if we can get a tally!

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
I'll get there Thursday for the Hooters lunch and Drag Night and staying until Saturday morning. I'll be covering it for Mustang Enthusiast magazine.

Look for me on the beach Friday morning, I'll be the old whale with the G&S surfboard...

Bizzyb0nes

forum member
Reaction score
I"ll be there, its only about 1.5 hrs from my house. I'd love to get together and hang out if people want to, just keep me updated.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just made my reservation for wednesday to sunday. Staying at the Sheraton. Will definitely be there for the Hooters Lunch and drag night....and of course all the events for the rest of the week!! Can't wait!! Less than a couple weeks!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Reaction score
Me too. I'm so excited ;) The gf has all the reservations but i know we are staying at a condo. I want to go to the hooters thing aswell. I'm sure we will go because i think i heard my friend alan saying something about it. I'm sure we will meet up. I will be looking for everyone's stangs!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

stang910

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be there along with Hollywood also. If you guys happen to notice the WOTMustang.com tent or see the banners on some or our cars stop by and hang out for a bit.

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
Just made my reservation for wednesday to sunday. Staying at the Sheraton. Will definitely be there for the Hooters Lunch and drag night....and of course all the events for the rest of the week!! Can't wait!! Less than a couple weeks!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Cool! Look me up when you get there, I'll be the old guy with a camera, without a Mustang...

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds good everyone! If you all want to get in touch down there feel free to PM me and I'll give you all my cell number. Can't wait to meet you all!!

Back