My 2020 Mustang GT Test Drive Today.

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
have at it on your William Shatner flip phone, sure the phone was made in Asia and beemed down to Captain Kirk whom teleported it to his alt-ego Willy.
I only go by this guy who was at the Judgement at Nuremberg.

DSC_0217.jpg

Sigma6

Reaction score
I only go by this guy who was at the Judgement at Nuremberg.

View attachment 78447

you need new material. You used this already in a different thread. Speaking of which, I’m aware about the rubber plantations of Brazil. Did you know that Goodyear wasn’t manufactured in Goodyear?

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
you need new material. You used this already in a different thread. Speaking of which, I’m aware about the rubber plantations of Brazil. Did you know that Goodyear wasn’t manufactured in Goodyear?

It's really Benjamin Franklin Goodrich. Have you even been to the Five Star Hotel in Fordlandia Brazil? It's 1000 miles up the Amazon. They actually shot a movie there titled Anaconda. The Patterson part of Wright Patterson of Dayton are the rubber tire people. This is all over what parts Ford might use as a carryover in parts. The Mach 1 is all carryover from this that and everything else.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
How do you go from rubber to what parts Ford used for the mach 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigma6

Reaction score
It's really Benjamin Franklin Goodrich. Have you even been to the Five Star Hotel in Fordlandia Brazil? It's 1000 miles up the Amazon. They actually shot a movie there titled Anaconda. The Patterson part of Wright Patterson of Dayton are the rubber tire people. This is all over what parts Ford might use as a carryover in parts. The Mach 1 is all carryover from this that and everything else.

ahh yes, I once attended their gala, Ralue Gulag at the Five Star hotel. It was decent but in retrospect their other galas venues would have been better suited. The Wright Patterson’s are distance cousins to Dorean Wright whom is 1st removed step-grand daughters of the famous Wright Brothers. It’s due to the connections within Brazil that the Wright Brothers 1st put circular rubber wheels on their 1st plane. Could you imagine if their wheels were made of something different. The Wright brothers once dreamed of flying at Mach 1 speed which Ford gives homage too.

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
The Trail to China. Headquarters Chengdu China and Detroit Airport. Planes from Buffalo NY. Actually the Wright Brothers put little rubber tires on their second plane.

ATTACH=full]78449[/ATTACH]

DSC_0109.JPG

Last edited:

Sigma6

Reaction score
The Trail to China. Headquarters Chengdu China and Detroit Airport. Planes from Buffalo NY. Actually the Wright Brothers put little rubber tires on their second plane.

ATTACH=full]78449[/ATTACH]

View attachment 78449

that’s fake news, not the trail to China which the Klingons helped established in the 9th century when they battled the Mongolians for labor rights. They ultimately lost and retreated back to Qo'noS but the Wright brothers Proto-plane. That’s was to ward off competition and to have a head start. They had rubber on the 1st but when questioned told it was of a tart substance. Officially (on paper) it was the 2nd you’re correct.

Anyways we’ve longed side tracked from the subject of engines and new Mustangs.

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
that’s fake news, not the trail to China which the Klingons helped established in the 9th century when they battled the Mongolians for labor rights. They ultimately lost and retreated back to Qo'noS but the Wright brothers Proto-plane. That’s was to ward off competition and to have a head start. They had rubber on the 1st but when questioned told it was of a tart substance. Officially (on paper) it was the 2nd you’re correct.

Anyways we’ve longed side tracked from the subject of engines and new Mustangs.

It is true that the Flying Tigers of China using Mustangs from Detroit is fake news and FDR was completely unaware of this. I collect fake History of Detroit and Selden Street just off John R. From the records of Anna Chen Chennault who was known as The Water Gate Queen and Richard Nixon's adviser.

DSC_0043.JPG

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Interesting to note, Charles A Lindbergh's family lived just five miles from this Ford Dealership at one time. From the records of James Rumsey married to Elizabeth Marrow. John Denver's family also live here. Oh Take Me Home to Where I Belong.

DSC_0264.JPG

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
You belong in a mental hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are the Ford Murphy family of the Great Ford Murphy Strike of 1932 when FDR gave his New Deal Speech. We also did not miss out on the Homestead Strike.

Last edited:

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry but there’s no way 447 rwhp with a 93 and lts only.
Tell that to Terry Fair, at Vorshlag racing..who is also a vendor on here. That 447 rwhp + LT's + 93 octane is WELL documented on S-197, under corner carvers. And that's on his 2011 GT. Many other's have pulled off the same stunt, same results.

Sigma6

Reaction score
It is true that the Flying Tigers of China using Mustangs from Detroit is fake news and FDR was completely unaware of this. I collect fake History of Detroit and Selden Street just off John R. From the records of Anna Chen Chennault who was known as The Water Gate Queen and Richard Nixon's adviser.

View attachment 78450

flying tigers? Gettoutta hurr with that nonsense. That wasn’t their true name although internationally they went by. Really there were a ninja criminal organization which ran their operations out of the NYC. Their leader was shredder and it occurred much later (80s) never happened in the 40s, just wanted to clear up of confusion. And this was directly from the record of Eastman. A wise publisher whom resides at channel 5 news studios. And was the sole heir to the cowabunga fortune.

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
13iqrw.jpg

I’m sure @stkjock is gonna love this thread!

Sigma6

Reaction score
Tell that to Terry Fair, at Vorshlag racing..who is also a vendor on here. That 447 rwhp + LT's + 93 octane is WELL documented on S-197, under corner carvers. And that's on his 2011 GT. Many other's have pulled off the same stunt, same results.

That’s pretty sweet than! Good deal. So you’re saying Gen 1, stock internals, no other supporting mods or modified changes, stock exhaust etc etc. Just a longtube and running a basic 93 octane tube w/o added booster? Also what dyno and condition was this occuring? If so, I need to change tunes as I have a lot more done than that and pushing high 420/430s.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back