My buddies want to kick me in the balls! LOL

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool pictures. Save them; your grandchild can see where he was conceived. JUST KIDDING. :roflmao: Seriously, congrats on your success, both automotive and in parenting. Good job.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Its your car I think you are the only one qualified to determine if you trust your daughter enough to let her drive it. You made your decision and I respect your judgement in this matter. By the way, your daughter is very beautiful.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
good luck man. I hope they both come back in as pretty as they left!

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Somebody quick, make a phone call to this guys house. He will cringe so fast dreading "that" call.
I pray for your car, hope shes taking it easy :p

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't rain up that way later on her, it's been pouring down here. I let my girlfriend try to drive my car a few days ago and I was worried while I was in the car, I couldn't imagine how you feel

Synister500

Reaction score
I hope it doesn't rain up that way later on her, it's been pouring down here. I let my girlfriend try to drive my car a few days ago and I was worried while I was in the car, I couldn't imagine how you feel

It's been raining here since about an hour after she left =[

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
I'm having consecutive mild panic attacks for you right now and I don't even know you and it's not even my car.

EDIT:

I take it back. I just figured it out, you are a genius.

The guy will be so preoccupied with the car that he won't think about "other" things that could happen in cars, after/before/during prom.

Last edited:

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Im sure she will be fine, she seems very responsible and mature. Especially since you trusted her in first place.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
just wanted to say, your an awesome dad. and dont worry about it. im sure she will be fine, especially with the mykey feature, you have nothing to worry about.

Synister500

Reaction score
I work as a Paramedic and my Brother-in-law is a Sheriff officer, not to mention all the friends I have made that are officers since I stared in EMS 9 yrs ago. The car is well know and easily herd. No phone calls yet ..... But this bottle of Blanton's is getting low.

Synister500

Reaction score
SHE'S HOME!!!!!! Not a scratch! She wanted to come home change out of the prom clothes and get comfortable to go bowling. She's staying at her friend's house so she's taking her car for the rest of the night! Now I can go to bed lol!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back