My front bumper wont snap back in

Shat9611

Ex-ford tech
Reaction score
Hey guys a little while back i installed a boss 302 front fascia on my car and i was very careful when taking everything off but when i try to snap the front bumper into the driver side fender it wont snap in and now there is a terrible gap where the two meet... Now ik there are clips that hold it in but im assuming they must of broke on disassembly... So my question is am i going to need a new fender or can you buy replacement clips ??

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I would see if the bumper is hanging up on something before replacing anything. I could not get mine to line up correctly when I did the CS/Boss lower and after removing it and being very careful the second time it went on just fine.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
There is a bracket on each side that bolts to the fender that the bumper snaps into. Sometimes the little clips can break off without realizing it when you unsnap it.

The brackets are part numbers:

AR3Z-17C861-A, RH
AR3Z-17C861-B, LH

Shat9611

Ex-ford tech
Reaction score
Yea ive tried a few times and shined a flashlight in there to see if something was blocking it but i dont even see tabs to snap into it just looks like open plastic

Shat9611

Ex-ford tech
Reaction score
There is a bracket on each side that bolts to the fender that the bumper snaps into. Sometimes the little clips can break off without realizing it when you unsnap it.

The brackets are part numbers:

AR3Z-17C861-A, RH
AR3Z-17C861-B, LH

Thanks ill look up the part numbers!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back