My new ride... Z06 Warning

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Congrats, almost bought a C5 Z06 before i got the Mustang(s), it was Red and i could not get past thevomit inducing interior, that aside its a bad ass ride.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
You will see 400whp with the intake, full exhaust and a really good tune. Kind of hard to see more than that. With a cam you can probably see 480-500whp.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Congrats man! Before I bought my S197, I almost got one just like that (silver 01) but it only had 10k miles and they were asking a little more than I was willing to spend. Its gonna be nasty once you get the new cam! :evil:

You will see 400whp with the intake, full exhaust and a really good tune. Kind of hard to see more than that. With a cam you can probably see 480-500whp.

Isn't that exactly what he said? Lol

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I kinda went postal on the last Z06 guy. He had a pretty sweet black Z06 and he turned out to be a pretty cool guy. But since he had a corvette, his wife got frisky :boobies: about wanting a baby and looking at baby rooms and all. Kind of a sad deal really, since I bet she has him driving a KIA by now.

Say....your wife isn't looking at baby furniture is she!?! :omfg:

:whistling:

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
I kinda went postal on the last Z06 guy. He had a pretty sweet black Z06 and he turned out to be a pretty cool guy. But since he had a corvette, his wife got frisky :boobies: about wanting a baby and looking at baby rooms and all. Kind of a sad deal really, since I bet she has him driving a KIA by now.

Say....your wife isn't looking at baby furniture is she!?! :omfg:

:whistling:

No, she is looking for her own sports car. :beer:
If a baby comes, so be it. We can be awesome great parents and still have some fun with cars. TRUE STORY

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back