my rep went down dramatically

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Maybe someone didn't think Robocop was such a great movie! :roflmao:

But seriously, I noticed it too and was wondering what happened.

G.T

Reaction score
Go to your user control panel, it should show you the last few rep points you earned (or lost) and if there are any comments associated with them by their anonymous posters

Maverick

Bad Pony
Reaction score
you know what, I did give stangcrazygirl bad rep on that thread about the other one that got into the accident.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM a mod mate, I'm sure they'll sort things out for you.

I don't feel there is anything to sort out. A user left him negative rep in November 24th for something. That was the last rep left for him until December 1 when someone left him negative rep for crying about his rep going down.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
You're a sick man...

WBFtVq1lCighVTB.jpg

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't feel there is anything to sort out. A user left him negative rep in November 24th for something. That was the last rep left for him until December 1 when someone left him negative rep for crying about his rep going down.

The rep system works when used properly and not abused. And apparently in this instance, it worked.

People need to stop using this board as a place to release their negativity and discontent with their own lives, and instead keep to the spirit in which it was created:

TO BE A TECHNICAL FORUM ABOUT CARS, with specific areas reserved for socializing and cavorting.

(and yes, this comes from one of the former cavorters).

/rant off.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
The rep system works when used properly and not abused. And apparently in this instance, it worked.

People need to stop using this board as a place to release their negativity and discontent with their own lives, and instead keep to the spirit in which it was created:

TO BE A TECHNICAL FORUM ABOUT CARS, with specific areas reserved for socializing and cavorting.

(and yes, this comes from one of the former cavorters).

/rant off.

Damn dirty cavorters :boobies:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back