N/a mods

Discussion in 'Mustang Chit Chat' started by Frankief28, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Frankief28

Frankief28 Junior Member

Hey guys I have a 2012 GT auto so far I have JLT intake oil catch can long tube headers x pipe roush axle back aluminum drive shaft 1.5 drop front and rear sway bars rear control arms was thinking gears in between 3:73 and 4:10 but leaning more towards 3:73 for higher RPMs trying get this car n/a you think left worth doing is maybe intake and good throotle body when I had it dynoed when I got it stock it made aboit 370 to the wheels not bad for a auto hoping it will get to 400 to the wheels with some of mods I have on it thanks

2. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

fastest n/a 5.0s used 3.15s

who's tune in the car?

also, punctuation, it's your friend.

thread moved, part choices are not tech here.

3. Pentalab

Pentalab forum member

Leave the oem 3.15 intact. If anything, replace the oem LSD with a real one, like an Eaton-detroit tru-trac....available at VMP.

4. Dino Dino Bambino

Dino Dino Bambino I have a red car

Got lost in the sentence without punctuation.
    Sounds like your best next N/A power mod is a 2018 intake manifold & larger TB. You'll need a retune of course.

5. RED09GT

RED09GT Senior Member S197 Team Member

The 2018 intake is probably worth it, the throttle body will be more show than go.

Circle D converter works wonders when these cars are N/A as well. Do that instead of a gear swap.

Tires also, if you have not done so already.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    jewc75 likes this.
  6. jewc75

jewc75 forum member

What are the plans for the car? Lets start with that one simple question.

7. Frankief28

Frankief28 Junior Member

My plans with the car just to keep it n/a but to still be pretty fast and yes I was thinking of 2018 intake heard good stuff about them.

8. Grabber Blue 5.0

Grabber Blue 5.0 forum member

Your stock gears are just fine but a converter will do wonders. The 2018 intake is also a good choice.

For future reference please use punctuation though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.