n00b sauce here

JOK3R

forum member
Reaction score
Hey all. Just another n00b saying hello.

Bought a loaded 05 GT about a month ago (coming from an 02 LS1 Trans Am) and already started modding it. Pretty happy to say the least....so far. Just need to learn more about this 3 valve motor :thumb2:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:bigwelcome:

best thing to learn... the 3V loves boost!!!

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the darkside..Let us know, after you do some mods, how it compares to your LS1

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I am from the Silver Spring area. If you are looking for a local car club to hang out with, I've got a few you might be interested in. Shoot me a PM!

FYI, your avatar is freaky as all get out. I HATE clowns!!

JOK3R

forum member
Reaction score
Hey 07cali, that's nice to see another member so quick from MoCo :beerchug2:

Who/where do you hang out? I used to go to Barnes and Noble and Shoppers waaaaaay back in the day with my old Mustang.

Your car looks great man, I'd love to see it in person sometime! :rock:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey 07cali, that's nice to see another member so quick from MoCo :beerchug2:

Who/where do you hang out? I used to go to Barnes and Noble and Shoppers waaaaaay back in the day with my old Mustang.

Your car looks great man, I'd love to see it in person sometime! :rock:
Call me Laura, homie. We are a small nit family up in these parts. Hang outs are usually up in the Mt. Airy area on the weekends. Going back and forth between the Home Depot and Jimmy Cone. If you are willing to travel, there a few spots in VA as well. Those are hopping on Fridays.

Like I said earlier, I am in a couple local mustang clubs where we get together for cruises and hang out.....we also go to the track once a month.

When I get out of work, I'll send you a PM with more info.

And than you for the compliment! Now let's see some pics of your pony!!

JOK3R

forum member
Reaction score
Call me Laura, homie. We are a small nit family up in these parts. Hang outs are usually up in the Mt. Airy area on the weekends. Going back and forth between the Home Depot and Jimmy Cone. If you are willing to travel, there a few spots in VA as well. Those are hopping on Fridays.

Like I said earlier, I am in a couple local mustang clubs where we get together for cruises and hang out.....we also go to the track once a month.

When I get out of work, I'll send you a PM with more info.

And than you for the compliment! Now let's see some pics of your pony!!

Ahh I know Jimmy Cone very well. I live about 10 minutes from there. :) Car show first and third Saturdays, right? :clap:

In VA, I'm aware of Chic-Fil-A in Sterling on Friday nights.

Definitely send me a PM with more info! I'd love to come out one night :beerdrink:

n2onme

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome. I am new too, just never got around to making my own thread. I also live in Damascus, MD. Small world.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahh I know Jimmy Cone very well. I live about 10 minutes from there. :) Car show first and third Saturdays, right? :clap:

In VA, I'm aware of Chic-Fil-A in Sterling on Friday nights.

Definitely send me a PM with more info! I'd love to come out one night :beerdrink:
Yup, you know all the HOT spots then!! Feel free to come out.......the more the merrier!

Welcome. I am new too, just never got around to making my own thread. I also live in Damascus, MD. Small world.

It's about time MD represents!! Those damn texans are taking over!!

JOK3R

forum member
Reaction score

Wow, definitely a small world. LOL. I think I've seen you before. You have a Black GT with a Bassani license plate frame?

I have a red GT with white stripes.

JOK3R

forum member
Reaction score
Yup, you know all the HOT spots then!! Feel free to come out.......the more the merrier!

It's about time MD represents!! Those damn texans are taking over!!

Definitely! Hit me up sometime and let me know when and where you guys are hanging out :)

n2onme

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, definitely a small world. LOL. I think I've seen you before. You have a Black GT with a Bassani license plate frame?

I have a red GT with white stripes.

That is me. Although the car is Alloy, close enough to black. I will have to try and meet up with some MD people some time.

JOK3R

forum member
Reaction score
That is me. Although the car is Alloy, close enough to black. I will have to try and meet up with some MD people some time.

Sweet! I've been next to you a few times in traffic gettin on 27 from Father Hurley Blvd. :beer:

We'll have to meet up sometime dude!

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome

hmm... clowns freak Laura out... interesting....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back