NANOSKIN Autoscrub

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Detailer's Domain just posted this up on ModdedMustangs and thought you guys would like to see this. It looks pretty cool.

NANOSKIN Autoscrub 6 inch Pad - Better and Faster than Claying

autoscrub.jpg

Wow is all I can say about this new tool and new technology. I believe this will change the way most pro detailers and DIYers will prep their cars. This is truly a time saver and will pay for itself after a couple detail jobs. We have spent in some cases 1-2 hours claying and prepping a midsize sedan (in rough shape) we recently tested the AutoScrub on an Audi S8 and we were finished in about 15 minutes! You really won't believe this until you try it yourself. The AutoScrub will make you leave your clay bar behind.

NANOSKIN AutoScrub works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars.

A dual action orbital polisher is required. AutoScrub will safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic.

AutoScrub works great with your favorite detail spray or clay lubricant. Unlike the clay bar, the AutoScrub can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AutoScrub on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it.

AutoScrub allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required.

Features
- Lasts up to 4 times longer than clay bars
- Glides on & off easily for a slick finish
- If inadvertently dropped on shop floor, simply rinse clean
- Up to 50-60 uses before you need to replace it

Directions
1. Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt.
2. Mist sufficient detail spray or clay lubricant onto the surface evenly.
3. Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (Low Speed).
4. Wipe off residue and move on to compound and polishing or even go straight to your last step.

Important tips:
- Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
- DO NOT use water
- DO NOT use with rotary polisher.

Various photos of how the pad looks and works

3 inch pad kit
DSC_4189.jpg

DSC_4190.jpg

DSC_4192.jpg

6 inch pad on the Griots on an Uber 5 inch backing plate
DSC_4188.jpg

DSC_4187.jpg

DSC_4186.jpg

DSC_4195.jpg

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I've used this before and I can say it works as advertisd.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Break through in nano chemistry is changing a lot of things about detailing.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
50 with the pre order special. Get them in quick

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting on something like this to come to market. I figured it was only a matter of time before someone came out with a claybar type deal for a DA orbital. Love it, going to order one this week.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered. This will definitely come in handy as both our DD's are due for a spring time scrub and this should really help save some time.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty awesome find. I will have to add this to my arsenol though I really don't mind claying, but the time this will save is worth the money.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
^ Yep, I assume that throw that in because there will places you cannot get to with a buffing wheel. small tighter spots.

5.0_SD

forum member
Reaction score
Using this on a DA...wouldn't this be akin to a light sanding and (possibly) produce some marring?

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
Think of this as a clay bar alternative. When you are going to clay the whole car you usually do some kind of correction afterwards (at least I always do). If you need to do a spot here or there, then I would use my normal clay bar and hit the spots.

AOnorato

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Phil at Detailersdomain.com was very satisfied with it, and there is very minimal/no marring...nothing a quick AIO couldn't remove.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

51ngh

forum member
Reaction score
quick question, where do the contaminants go with this pad. With a clay bar they get picked up and when the clay get too dirty you just fold it over and you get a new surface. Seem like with this pad the contaminates would just get ground into the paint.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
quick question, where do the contaminants go with this pad. With a clay bar they get picked up and when the clay get too dirty you just fold it over and you get a new surface. Seem like with this pad the contaminates would just get ground into the paint.

they get lifted then deteriorated. It will not grind it into your clear.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back