Need a new MT-82

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
2012 5.0, need a new trans, I don't care the price, I'm not paying for it.

Can you find one?

Thanks!

Ouch, currently backordered from Ford with no ETA. I checked the locator and there's only one in the nation at Collins Ford in Kentucky.

If you want to see if they'll sell it heres the part number and a phone number, I have no idea what they'll want for it if they'll even let it go.

P/N CR3Z-7003-A, phone 1-877-255-9558.

Otherwise I can put one on order and we can wait or just keep checking in and I'll keep checking status.

-Steve

dontlifttoshift

forum member
Reaction score
Steve, they do have 1 in stock but the case is cracked....at least that is what he told me, so no go.

I appreciate your help, I already have one on order, has been for a month.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Steve, they do have 1 in stock but the case is cracked....at least that is what he told me, so no go.

I appreciate your help, I already have one on order, has been for a month.

Does it have to be new?

Car-Part.com

dontlifttoshift

forum member
Reaction score
I'm working on that part right now, trying to get them to put a used one in so I can drive, and then replace with new when it is available.

Got one? Send me an email quote donny at frameupwheelworks dot com I'll forward it to the dealer and we will see what happens.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm working on that part right now, trying to get them to put a used one in so I can drive, and then replace with new when it is available.

Got one? Send me an email quote donny at frameupwheelworks dot com I'll forward it to the dealer and we will see what happens.

Is this a warranty repair?

dontlifttoshift

forum member
Reaction score
Not in Illinois or Wisconsin, first 12 month or 12,000 miles.

I really don't care to get into the details of time frame or run around that I have gotten. I just want my car fixed in so I can drive it......and then trade it in on a new Camaro in the fall.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score

I really don't care to get into the details of time frame or run around that I have gotten. I just want my car fixed in so I can drive it......and then trade it in on a new Camaro in the fall.

Ah drat. Fair enough.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score

Honestly though, I would talk to a Consumer Lawyer about what's going on..... since it's under warranty and they're unable to replace the parts.... something should be done.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back