Need an Oil Seperator on the new 5.0? YEP!!

SF18C

Reaction score
Remember....Chrome won't get you home...

But BLACK will get you back!

hawkeye18

omgwtfbbq
Reaction score
You guys need to quit complaining; at least Mustangs have a real PCV system! Check out what us SHO owners have to deal with...

DSC016831280x768.jpg

All sorts of nasty crap in there.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I have one of these pieces for my car, does as it should and looks cool doing it, stop bitching about the price. some of you probably payed more for useless shit on your car anyway, why not get something useful?

PBstallis

forum member
Reaction score
not to bring this thread back from the dead but are these available for order yet? on the site i dont see any listed for the 2011

LB75

forum member
Reaction score
not to bring this thread back from the dead but are these available for order yet? on the site i dont see any listed for the 2011

I agree, I'm putting together the X-Mas list for the wife to buy me and want to put this on it.

kmracer

forum member
Reaction score
Roughly $55 for a Jegs separator and some hose+hose clamps...definitely not as pretty but works just as well. Even $50 is too much for this BS, IMO.

Why not just run a breather?

because a well designed pcv system pulls contaminates outta the crankcase and oil, which is how the factory designed it, and part of the reason cars dont have breathers anymore.

i'd like this product more if it were more hidden, but it looks very clean with the factory hoses, and i feel as though the price is justified. it obviously has the proper baffling inside, cheap catch cans dont.

Last edited:

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
We have 100 hoses on order from Ford.

I am looking for a few people who drive their 5.0's daily to get one and report their findings.
I only have 3 kits ready to go and can do them at a S197 discounted price of $99 shipped in return for posted pictures and results posted on the forums here and else where.

To do this please call 757 335 1940 and Lisa, Christy or myself can take your order.

If Ford takes much longer with the hoses I can do a easy direction sheet on how to cut your factory hose to get them out.
You will not believe the amout of oil you will trap!!

Let me know
Jay

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
We have 100 hoses on order from Ford.

I am looking for a few people who drive their 5.0's daily to get one and report their findings.
I only have 3 kits ready to go and can do them at a S197 discounted price of $99 shipped in return for posted pictures and results posted on the forums here and else where.

To do this please call 757 335 1940 and Lisa, Christy or myself can take your order.

If Ford takes much longer with the hoses I can do a easy direction sheet on how to cut your factory hose to get them out.
You will not believe the amout of oil you will trap!!

Let me know
Jay

Ordered!

Should have it in a day or two.

If this car is anything like the G8, this will be a worthy addition.

jeff s

Reaction score
Are these of much benefit on non-supercharged DD applications?

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
Are these of much benefit on non-supercharged DD applications?

Oil in the air/fuel charge will lower your octane and help foul your plugs.

It depends on how much is being sucked into the intake.

On my L76 G8, the inside of the intake was wet/moist with oil when I swaped a ported intake for the stocker. I installed a catch can at the same time.

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
I've dumped mine 3 times with the amount in the first pictures

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
With the amount of oil getting into the canister you don't want to run breathers.
You will get oil drip and smell.

Jay

bigbelly

not safe for work
Reaction score
Just bought one from jlt this morning...Lisa was very helpful. Also, looking to get their CAI/Tune combo...and maybe their hood lifter.

Tucker

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks to the 3 who called in and ordered the separators.

Please post pics of the install and inspect the unit for oil about every 50-100 miles and report back.
You will be suprised how much oil you get.

Jay

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back