New Best 1\4 @ Fontana

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I went to Fontana's private track event, and got a new best first pass. I ran a 10.72 @ 125.3

For those interested, the private track event was worth the 100 bucks.Track prep was excellent; ran 1.5x 60s every pass. I literally ran 2 of my passes with only one other car staging. The only downer was when a car threw a rod and pissed oil down the 2nd 1\8th of one of the lanes. An hour and a half later we presumed :tdown: Passes were basically unlimited otherwise:clap:

I'm tired but I'll post the slip tomorrow.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Wow! Great times...you're ready for Pinks All-Out Bro!

Did anyone get video?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome Dean! I wanted to go but the damn body shop didn't have my car done until 4:00 pm!!:tdown:

They did knock $100 off the bill to reimburse me for my track rental money I lost so that was cool. I will be at Irwindale this Thursday fo' sure.

Are you going to go? Like to see if you imporve on your 1/8 best as well since it's cooled down quite a bit. We all should be faster in this air!!:samuri:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Now, isn't it better to have "Dean driving" numbers in your sig. :poke:

GT4Dino

Whimple Whomper
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now, isn't it better to have "Dean driving" numbers in your sig. :poke:

Well, I look at it this way. This is basically a site about our cars, so I advertised what the "car" can do, but I do get a more prideful sense of satisfaction knowing that my times are posted in my sig.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I think it is better with your time there. I'm going to practice a lot and get really good then I'll post my time once it is better then Don's. You all may be waiting a while.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Well, I look at it this way. This is basically a site about our cars, so I advertised what the "car" can do, but I do get a more prideful sense of satisfaction knowing that my times are posted in my sig.
I like it better knowing Dino was driving too! :beer:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats Dean! Great MPH and a great ET. And its all you baby!!--no pro driver needed eh?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back